Psycho Stalker

Grey, 161 y/o

1950 - Klamath Falls, Oregon.

I walked down the road of Klamath Falls. I saw people walking around and just having a delightful conversation with each other. I kept walking towards Black Bear.

*cling*

The bell on the door rang and Grace turned around. "Oh my God Grey! Finally you've come back to work!" She greeted me and hugged me tight.

"Hello Grace." I chuckled and went straight towards the staff room. I get changed pretty quickly and tied my hair into a simple quick messy bun. I put on my server apron and looked at myself in the mirror. How did I end up trying to fit among humans? Is there anyone that is my kind? Am I really the only one that is a TriBrid? I kept looking and pondering until Grace knocked on the door. "Grey whenever you're ready you can get on the cashier and drink station."

I walked outside and looked at Grace, "Don't do this, I'll do my part." I smiled but Grace hold my hands.

"You still looked down and I wanted to help. Maybe this will ease you a little bit." She smiled and told me to get to the counter.

"Persistent." I smiled and thank her. "But if you do need anything at all please just let me know."

She nodded and went to the table that called her. I looked at the papers full of orders and sighed. "This is going to be a very long day."

I started to put in the orders in, telling the kitchen staff to get it done and called Grey for serve. It goes all day long until mid day and lunch break is on. The shift changed and when the other servers walked in I called Grace to get us some food.

We walked outside and found a food truck. We walked closer and bought hot dogs. We talked and have a little bit of laugh. I was having a very good day and I felt normal for once but still, I still felt out of place. I know I don't belong here among the humans. Sometimes, I felt like running away and hid myself is the best resolution for me but I can't leave James all alone by himself. I tried to ask James to run away with me bunch of times but he denied all of them. I kind of gave up on that idea and just focus on hunting Mary down.

After the lunch break ends, Grace and I went back into the restaurant and went inside the staff room and just sat there having a small talk.

"How you've been holding up?" Grace asked.

I shrugged, "Um... I'm alive." I smiled and she laughed.

"Is James okay?"

"This is the fifth time you asked about him." I teased her and she blushed.

"I'm just trying to be more caring."

"I know. He's fine, just lonely."

"Maybe I can come visit?"

I giggled, "Oh Gracey. What's going on?"

"No, no. I'm just trying to be a good friend." She puts her point finger in front of her face but I laughed at her.

"Go home early tonight and see him at my place. I'll uh... finish up the shift for you."

She frowned, "No, I want to help too." She crossed her arm and looked at me. "I want to help you too Grey."

I smiled, "James or me?" I teased her again and she pouted.

"Well..." She flicked her ponytail awkwardly to the back.

"James huh?" I giggled at her, "Go home early, I'll be fine."

"You promise?"

"I promise." I smiled.