Reunion

Grey, 161 y/o

1950 - Klamath Falls, Oregon.

"James I'm leaving now!" I head towards the front door and James followed behind me.

He glared at me, "This is a bad idea Grey." He crossed his arms.

"Look, I'll be fine alright. You stay at home and lock all doors. Wait for me to come back."

"What if you don't?" He asked.

I kept quiet and turned around to see him, "I'll come home early and we can eat dinner together." I smiled and assured him that I'll be fine.

He nodded and hugged me, "Come home soon. Be careful."

I walked outside my house and head down to KCC. I was feeling uneasy but I need to go through all of this. I need to know who the guy is and how's Grace doing. I don't want anything happen to her, she's my only friend and I need to protect her. I paced myself towards the college but suddenly I felt like I'm being watched. I stopped and stood still, not moving a single muscle and I slowly turned my head around.

I looked behind me and there's no one there. I felt uneasy and I briskly searched for anything or even anyone around me. The roads were empty even though it's in the middle of the day. I shook my head twice and carried on walking.

_________________________________________________________

"Grace."

"There you are." Grace hugged me and I said hi to Luke.

"Luke, how're you doing, good?"

"Yeah I'm good." He nodded and smiled.

Yeah Luke. He's charming for a human being and I definitely would kill myself just to be with him. He's soft, kind and gentle. His eyes, his hair and his scent combined altogether. I just couldn't help myself to not look at him way too long.

"Um... shall we go in?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Yeah... sure." I followed them both inside KCC.

Just like what I remembered, the building and the ambiance. Everything was basically just the same except they did a bit of retouch here and there to renew the building.

"He's supposed to be around here or in the library. Should we go in or should we wait?" Grace looked at me all so worried.

"Let's wait for a little bit and if there's nothing here, let's all go inside the library." I frowned.

Luke and Grace agreed to my suggestion and they waited in the front hall with me. We've been waiting for about an hour and there's literally no one came close to Grace's description about the guy that stalked her the other day.

"Should we just go inside the library and look for him?" Grace asked.

I nodded and Luke followed behind me. We went straight into the library and it was super quiet. Everyone is studying, head down and sinking deep into their books in front of them. I looked at the isle at the very front and the memories starts to flood in and it made me shiver. I stood still and took another glare at the bookshelf.

"Finn, are you coming?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry, yes of course." I answered Grace and shadowed along Luke and her.

We went straight to the very back of the library and found nobody around that area. We went isle-by-isle, bookshelves by bookshelves and even desks by desks. We've found no one inside the library except for the students. Then suddenly Grace stopped walking and she stood still in front of me. Luke almost walked past her, "Whoa, what?"