Revelation

Grey, 22 y/o

1890 - Klamath Falls, Oregon.

I can't sleep well last night thinking about what happened yesterday. Kiev was acting super weird and chaotic, about what happened in the library yesterday, and also Ky. Who is he? I haven't seen him anywhere on college. I sit up on my bed and still thinking, what actually happened last night. I looked at my dresser and saw the book that I brought home yesterday. I was hoping it's not there anymore and it was all just a bad dream. I stood up and walked closer to the book and looked at it.

"Vampires, are they even real?" I murmured and touched the cover of that old dusty book

"Vampires, are they even real?" I murmured and touched the cover of that old dusty book. It is so old and worn down even I can't read and comprehend who wrote that book. I flipped it open and some of the pages were ripped and torn, some were unclear and some were basically talking about nonsense. I'm still confused and scared. I need to talk with Ruby and James. They might know something or maybe they even know the truth about everything that was written in this book. Deep in my heart I was hoping that all this isn't real, but I'm curious. What if it is real and what if Kiev was really is a...

"Damn it Grey, stop it. Pull yourself together and try to find answers before jumping right to stupid conclusions."

I picked up the book and walked towards my door. I was reaching for the door handle and suddenly it opens up and Ruby was there in front of me, she looked happy and the moment she looked down and saw the book in my hand she pushed me inside my room and her face turned dark. She looked so scared and suddenly she tenses up.

"Where did you find it?"

"This? Kiev."

She sighed, "What did I tell you about Kiev? No hanging out with the Phillips!"

"I know I'm sorry, I was in the library alone and he popped up out of thin air."

She lets out a big breath and kept staring at me, "You've read it haven't you?"

I nodded and the moment I tried to ask her a question, James walked in and he popped up in front of me. How did he do that? He was just at the door and now he's in front of my face and the door was locked.

"You have so many questions that you want to ask right?"

I nodded, "Look, the thing is I need to know whether anything at all from this book is..."

"They're real." Ruby answered.

My heart sunk deep and I can't even begin how to describe my feelings. This can't be real, they are just playing with me, they are toying with me. This is not real.

"How can it be real?"

"We are real Grey, either you believe it or not." James looked at me and his gaze was so deep that it gave me the feels that if I don't believe them I will get killed.

"Sigillum Locus."

"What?" I frowned looking at Ruby.

"We can explain everything but you need to understand that this isn't going to be an easy thing for you to grasp." She tried to comfort me but come on, I am panicking right here. What the hell is going on?