11: Flashback. 2

"Today's latest news, at 2 in the morning, 2 body was found at the lake of Cremania

"Today's latest news, at 2 in the morning, 2 body was found at the lake of Cremania. It identifies that there is one of the members of an illegal gang who is now on the wanted list. The body has 12 stabs on its neck that causes its death, while the other body causes drowning. The suspect was still not identified, but the authorities are now investigating the crime. We'll have more updates after a commercial break"

Elijah and I were speechless. He clenches his fist from anger, and the world shut down again, losing another family. It shattered me so much that I couldn't even speak.

Elijah stood up without saying another word, and I was left behind in the apartment. I thumped the wall to release my emotions; I mess the room by kicking the table and throwing everything that my hand touches. I shouted at the top of my lungs and I saw myself in the mirror, so drained, my eyes were bloodshot, and I looked like a mess.

Then I burst into tears again as I remember our last moment together.

"FUCK!" I shouted as I continuously punched the mirror. The mirror broke and my knuckles were bleeding.

I opened the door as I was about to follow Elijah, yet someone falls as I open the door. It was Athena.

"What are you doing here?" she lifts her head. She wasn't expecting me to be here, and I wasn't expecting her to be here.

She stood up as I passed by her, yet I halted as she spoke. "Jax, are you ok?"

I wanted to tell her because I need someone who'll listen to me, someone who will comfort me. But I couldn't do it.

"Please get out," I answered her bluntly. Yet I felt like she never wanted to get out.

"Talk to me. Are you okay?"

"Haven't I told you to stop getting into other people's business?"

Why does she keep on involving herself with me? Why is she suddenly interested in me? What's interesting to me? I'm not even worth it.

"Just please tell me if you're okay or not?!" she shouted at me.

I turned around as I face her; I came towards her. As I step in, she took a step back until she was pinned on the wall looking so terrified.

I don't know why, but as I came closer, I rested my head on her shoulders. At that moment, suddenly, I felt like I was not alone in my battle. Finally, I was able to lean on someone; I didn't even notice I started crying again. Until my vision got blurry and I blackout.

I woke up and saw her looking at my family's picture. I immediately stood up and took it away from her. Why is she getting into my stuff? I got irritated by what she did.

"Get out," I ordered her, yet she never moved. "I said get out!" I shouted in anger. She panicked and went straight outside. As soon as she gets out, I instantly slam the door.