20: Back To the Past. 2

Dedicated to: ticuzakiii

***

Henry immediately pulled her below and carried her to the dock. She was gasping and coughing, "see I told you, we're here to save you," Amelia said and gave her a small laugh. Darling's nose was red, and so as her eyes. She slowly nods at Amelia in innocence. She sat and exhaled slowly.

The girls were on the dock, sitting while enjoying the great view. While Henry was still on the lake enjoying himself alone. "I'm sorry for asking this out of the blue, but Darling are you dating Lucas?"

Darling looks at her with a smile, "yeah" she said as her cheeks blushed, "just when?"

"We've been keeping this from all of you since we were in high school," she answered in a low voice. Amelia's hatred was overflowing with hers. She clenches her fist and hides it on her back as she smiled at Darling.

A few moments later Darling stood up to go back into the tent. As she turns around, Amelia blocked her feet, making her lose her balance. She fell on the lake. She was screaming and struggling in the water like a fish getting caught.

Amelia instantly jumped in and Henry swims toward them. "Henry! Do it," Amelia said like she was in a hurry. Henry instantly held Darling, but instead of pulling her out of the water, Henry pushed her more, drowning her.

A minute later, Darling's body no longer moved, and the splashing stopped. Then there they saw Darling's body was now floating.

Both of them panicked, feeling uneasy about it. They immediately grab her on the Dock, checking her pulse that no longer beats.

"Wh-what should we do?" Henry panicked and gasped heavily while looking at Amelia.

"Let's act like it was an accident," she said.

Henry instantly nodded his head, "try to scream"

"All alright—DARLING! AHH! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US! LUCAS HELP!"

Lucas was in the tent, and suddenly, he heard Amelia's voice. He immediately stood up and runs towards the lake. While he was running, his heart was beating so fast that he couldn't explain it.

When he arrived, he saw Amelia crying so hard and Henry was trying to do CPR. He runs towards them and held his lifeless lover, who's now pale as porcelain. Her eyes were half-closed as her lips were half-open.

"No, no, please don't! Darling! Wake up!" tears are streaming down his face as he held her in his arms very tightly, shaking her and forcing her to wake up.

"Henry, please call the ambulance"

He instantly stood up and run towards their tent. Amelia was left behind Lucas's back. She doesn't know what to do; she doesn't know what she has done.

Henry came back with a phone in his hand. "The ambulance is coming," he said. Lucas was shedding pails of tears. His veins were showing off from screaming her name. His eyes were bloodshot, caressing Darling's cheeks.