Knowledge

"Alright, I'm ready!" Cheered the twin ponytailed girl as she finished curling her hair. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with a vest, followed by knee length skirt.

She went downstairs and greet her mother. "Mom, I'm going now," she told her.

"Oh? What time is it now? Isn't it quite early?"

"Not really. Shina asked to meet at 10,"

"Well, if you say so. Careful on your way to the library!"

"I will, Mom,"

~

"Alright! Nora's here. Let's go inside!" Cheered the long haired girl excitedly.

"Yeay!" The said girl cheered too.

"Geez, I'm bored. Why do you have to bring us along?" The other girl with ponytail complained.

"Mika, I know you're pretty curious about the outside world too. So here, I've found something interesting," the black haired explained.

"Oh! That's why you bring us here?" Nora asked in amusement.

"Yes, I know we're all interested in that so let's try looking it up in the library. I found a bunch of stuffs the last time I was here,"

"Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to take a look," Mika grinned.

"That's the spirit!"

~

"Here!"

"Whoa! That's a lot of books!" Mika exclaimed, "Ah, this is torturing my mind," she hold her head as if in pain.

"Geez, you're exaggerating. Nora, come check this out," the long haired girl invited the small girl.

"Oh! 'Planets and Their Containment'!" Nora exclaimed with excitement. "Wow! I never thought they would provide this kind of thing here!"

"Yeah, same. But I'm glad I visit here often. Now I get to see this," Shina told them.

Mika seems to have taken an interest too, as she saw Nora already flipped through the first book.

She took one of it, "Hm, this says, 'Earthlings Species'. What's Earth?"

"Oh! That one has different series. Here!" The bookworm girl pulled another bunch of books. "These are the books of species. Earth is one of the planets out there while Earthlings are the people living in the planet," she explained carefully.

"Whoa, you really know more about this huh?" The ponytailed girl commented as she started to open the book. It's clear that she has finally taken interest in reading it.

"Of course! I just read the book recently. But there's so much to read, so I only got to the introduction,"

Shina take a look at her two friends. They're already in their own world, reading. "Well, take your time reading. I'll go look for other books," she mentioned to her friends.

While the two just nodded.

~

"Hey, hey, Shina!" The timid girl called out the black haired as soon as she went back to their desk.

"Hn?"

"Look here! It said the Cendama Village! Isn't that one of the Cendama species like our chef at school? You know, Mr. Cendaka!" The girl asked excitedly.

Shina take the book from Nora to check the description she showed.

"Yeah, I think so. It matches the description," the girl nodded in agreement. "Oh, so they live in a Planet called Planet Rimbara!" She continued to read.