Festival 3

It's three in the evening. Some of the kid's booth had already close. But still, many of the students walk around to look at the stuffs in sale.

Well, that includes the two most respected students. Shina and Tanah.

"Did you have fun spending time with your friends earlier?" The earth elemental started.

"Yeah, we got to meet with Yaya and her girl friend too. They're so nice,"

"That's great," Tanah gave a soft smile. "So what do you think about today's festival? Do you have any idea what's fun?"

"Hmm,"

The two were walking around the school grounds, wondering where to go.

"Oh, I know a nice booth! There's a delicious looking dessert. You like to try new foods, right?

"Oh?" He agreed in amusement.

~

"What do you think?" The girl asked as she took a bite of her food.

"It's good!" Tanah commented as he munched the noodles.

"Right? It's called Raints Speacial Wheat Noodles! I heard it's a new menu at the Raints Cafe," Shina pointed out.

"Whoa, interesting! Maybe I should cook one of these at home. You know, Air really like to eat. Pretty sure he would like to try these. And noodles are Daun's favorite too," Tanah commented lengthily.

"Oh really? I didnt know,"

"Yeah, so at some point i cook for him every month maybe once or twice,"

"Thats so nice of you!"

"Hehe, when you're the eldest, you got to take care of the others,"

"I could relate to that. I have a younger brother too!"

Thus, their conversation goes on... until their next stop.

"Oh look! This is Angin's weekly desserts!"

"A cupcake" asked the girl surprised. "Do you want to try it?"

"Hmm, that'd be good too,"

"Sir, two cupcake please!"

~

"Hmm, but weekly desserts huh? Angin mustve love them very much,"

"Heh, yeah. That sweet tooth guy is really something,"

Shina and Tanah were sitting on one of the bench the students had prepared. They were trying the cupcakes, Shina with her Black Velvet topping and Tanah with Vanilla Special.

"So you're trying Angin's favorite, huh? Vanilla?"

"Yeah, I thought maybe I could try making these and teach Angin himself,"

"Hehe," Shina grinned, 'He's so nice,' she thought to herself.

"Oh! How about your favorite, Shina? Maybe I could make you something,"

"Eeh! That'd be great but.." she was blushing.

Then, the girl thought of something. "Oh, I know! How about I make you something too? Then we can exchange hehe," she suggested, "Tell me what's your favorite food,"

"Oh! That's a good idea!" Tanah agreed, "Hmm.." he tried to think.

~

"Have you think of something yet?"

The two council members are now walking around the booths.

"Uh, well," the President couldn't answer her.