My Pillow

Warning: BL chapter

-Don't read if you don't know what's BL

-For 13+, younger age please skip

You've been warned!

**^

Klakk!

The certain boy was walking along the dilapidated corridor. That's the sound of him kicking a rock out of his way.

'O wait. What's a rock doing in this building?' He thought, 'Oh, well. I'm just following what the author asked me to,'

O-OI! O//O

Geez, this brat!

Anyway, the fire elemental boy glanced to the left and right. Nothing. He was feeling totally bored. Yes, he was supposed to be having club activity with Angin.

However the guy has escaped somewhere. Not technically, he did asked for permission but;

"I'm sorry, Api. I can't come to practice today,"

"For what reason?"

"I.. I just can't come! Sorry!"

'And the guy just walked away! Now I'm left all alone,'

Aw, poor this fire boy.

'Now what're you going to do with me, author?'

Oh. Just walk along.

The guy clicked his tongue but continued his walk anyway.

At the end of the corridor, there leads to the exit of the building with a small window. Api walked there, peering out of the window.

He saw a tall three, where a lone boy sat below it. The bored look on Api's face turned bright.

Next thing he did was getting closer to the tree, or more precisely, the blue vest boy who was leaning on the tree.

The fire elemental jogged to the water boy, not making any sound.

As he arrived, Api opened his mouth to surprise the boy but instead, the smile on his lips faltered. He sighed, "Ah, he's sleeping," and muttered silently.

The red outfit boy dropped himself beside the blue one. He took a glance at him, "As always you look so calm while sleeping," he said to himself.

"Hmmh..."

"E-ek!" Api suddenly panicked as he heard the voice. He turned to it.

"Huh, Api? What're you doing here?" Air asked with sleepy eyes.

"Uh, well..."

A snore was heard then.

'Eh, sleeping again?' Api sighed internally. 'What's the point of him asking..'

He adjusted his seat, leaning against the three to relax.

Not long after, "Gimmeh pillooww..." the water boy suddenly dragged himself, lazily closer to the fire one, leaning against him.

"Hey, Air what are you doing?" Api's cheek was red, totally flustered.

"Be my pillow... for awhile," the cyan eyed answered, already immersing back to his dreamland.

"What? No! I mean... you can just sleep on the ground?"

"This is more comfortable,"

Hearing that, Api didn't retorted. He stayed there relaxing below the shady tree.

"Will you bring some of your video games later?"

This made Api taken aback again. "Y-you're awake?" He asked.

"Ah yes," Air tilted his head to his side to show Api his sleepy eyes.

"Geez," he sighed. "Uh, well, maybe. If I have a free time," the boy scratched his head.

"Oh. But didn't you always have a free time? You're coming almost everyday,"

"Eek!" Again, Air took him by surprise by asking that.

Yes, since that day in the garden, Api and Air had spent most of their time together.

It started when Api asked permission to visit the water one in his room. Soon, he kept on coming over with lots of different reasons.

To fill his free time. To fill his boredom. And he even asked to pick flowers for him, since the previous one died down.

"A-Air?"

"Whats wrong?"

"The flowers you gave me.. uh.. they.."

"Did they wither?"

"Wither?"

"Did they die down?"

"Uh... yes,"

Air brought Api to pick up new flowers. He also told him some new information about flowers and everything.

Other days Api brought his video games and even some disk to watch stories.

The fire boy tried to find an answer for the water boy but he himself knows that isn't the case. He always find the free time if he doesn't have one. Even if he can't he'll always come over to Air's room just to say hi.

"Anyway," Air continued, "Come over later okay? I haven't finished the last video game we played. Just one more stage," He took a glance at Api as he tilted his head to the back.

Api turned red as his face was just an inch with Air, "Yes, yes I'll try," he immediately replied trying to avoid eye contact.

Air stayed to stare at the fire elemental, which made him turn red more, "You're quiet today, what's wrong?" Air asked.

"W-what do you mean? I'm not," still looking away.

"Hm, I see," The boy didn't press the matter. "Anyway, if you need to change the flowers again, just tell me. I'll help," Air gave a soft smile in the end.

"Right," the boy nodded. 'He's still so close!' His eyes was gazing at that beautiful smile curled to the boy's lips.

"Okay, I need to take a nap for now. Just wake me up later," he started to relax back to Api's chest.

"Hey, wait, you shouldn't—"

Air's soft snore made him stop his word, afraid that he'll disturb him.

He sighed silently. Api couldn't see the water elemental now that he's resting on him. But he hoped he could. He hoped he could see the soft look on his face.

As he thought of this, Api's face turned red again. He shook his head to get rid of it. He just pat Air's head and ruffled his fluffy hair.

Just then, he confirmed what he intended to do. 'Ah, well, I guess I'll just do that later,' he said to himself as he kissed Air's soft hair.

His love for the lazy but clever water boy.

***

Sorry for updating late everyone :')

Exam's coming near so yeah :'D

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 31st January 2021