Mika's Plan

The bell rings, showing that the class has ended. Students had begin to leave the class one by one. Same goes to the red eyed brown hair.

He packed his things, then continue out of class.

A brown haired girl with ponytail was waiting outside. She was leaning against the wall. All eyes were on her.

"Psst! Psst! Hey, Petir!"

"Hm?" Petir turned to the guy calling him.

"Are you meeting that hottie?" The man asked.

"Who?"

The man pointed at the girl leaning on the wall.

"It's school work, Dan," he told his friend with a sigh.

"Whatever. Introduce me to her, would you?"

"Dan, she's a senior," Petir sighed again.

"That's fine, Petir. Whoever cares about age anyway," the black haired friend commented.

"Okay, maybe later," the lightning guy finally give in.

Not wasting another time, Petir walked over to the senior, Mika.

"Oh, there you are, Petir!" She waved over to the brown haired guy, smiling.

The committee waved back, "We're waiting for Shina too. Is it okay?"

"Yeah, she told me she'll be coming," Mika replied. "Oh, Nora's going too. You know, the one with me yesterday,"

"Ah, that one. Alright,"

The two waited in front of the class. Petir is quiet as always. Looks like it's up to the girl to start a conversation.

"Petir, about the place I was talking about, it was actually an old room in the corner of building A. It seems that it was abandoned and no one use it anymore," the female student is now facing the student council member.

"Okay, I'll take note of that. But maybe we should wait for Shina. Then you wouldn't have to explain it twice," the student council noted mentally at the new information.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea," agreed the long brown haired. 'Petir, what kind of conversation should I make next if you cut this off?' She sweated.

Not long after - to the girl's surprise - Petir spoke out, "It's just out of curiosity, but may I know why you didn't ask Shina about this first?" He asked politely.

'Shina and her big mouth!' She cursed playfully in her mind. "Ah, that," despite that, she still responded calmly, "Since you're the committee, Petir. I thought that I should go to you instead of Shina. Since you're in charge of the school grounds," she explained thoroughly.

That brown haired girl truly know how to make excuses!

"Ah, I see,"

Their chat stops there. Luckily, the two girl, one with long hair and another with her twin ponytail, finally arrived after awhile.

"There you are!" Nora shouted excitedly. She waved to her friend.

"Are we late?" Shina asked.

"Sorry, Teacher Papa was telling advice that he didn't realize the bell already rang!" Nora told the reason.

The ponytailed girl chuckled, "That's normal,"

"No, it's fine," Petir encouraged, smiling a bit, without anyone recognizing it, including himself.

"Oh, um, I'm Nora. Sorry I didn't introduce myself yesterday," the timid girl take out her hand shyly.

"It's alright, nice to meet you," the guy accepted her handshake.