Calm One

"Class, today we'll be having a new topic," the serious teacher with a neat purple hair announced.

The class was already whispering to each other when they heard this.

"Please keep quiet," he said again.

"Pst! He's hot isn't he?"

"Totally!"

Mika sighed quietly hearing this, "Just look at them, Shina. They would even fall for a teacher. The exchanged students' teacher at that. Quite sickening, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I do find it pretty annoying but I wouldn't be so quick to judge, Mika," Her friend beside her replied, but her eyes was still straight ahead at the blackboard.

Well, she's the Vice President, alright. Her mind is still on the subject, she needs to focus.

"Huh? Why's that?"

"From what I see he has almost the same features as that boy. Perhaps, his brother?"

"Boy who?"

"Everyone, quiet down. Class has already started minutes ago," he glanced at the students before going back to writing at the board.

With that, Shina stopped responding to her seat mate. 'Talk later,' she wrote down on a piece of paper and show it to her.

"Tch," she grunted, but accepted anyway.

~

"As you can see, the first formula is.." the teacher trailed off as he pass a table at the back row. He took a glance at the sleeping student.

"Teacher Kaizo, that's Air. Um, he always sleep during class," the girl sitting beside him explained.

The teacher's face changed, "That's normal?" He asked.

All of the class nodded.

Teacher Kaizo sighed. He knocked at the table, waking the student up, "Air, try answering the chemical equations up front," he ordered, trying something.

"Teacher Kaizo's new, so he doesn't know, huh?"

The blue vest student stretch, thus trying to adjust to his surroundings, "Okay," he answered while making his way to the blackboard.

Air solved the first equation with no problem. It was after all, an easy one. Then, the next one, same. Finally, he answered the last one which is the tricky one.

Again, he solve it correctly. At this, the serious teacher couldn't contain his shock. It was obvious in his face.

Teacher Kaizo was then brought back as he saw the student upfront trying to lay himself down at the floor. "Hey, go back to your seat," he scolded.

"Hngh," Air grumbled, struggling to walk back to his seat.

"Alright, let's continue the lesson," Kaizo sighed.

"Now wouldn't you admit how cool he is?" The person beside Mika asked with a grin.

"Pfft, that's called lazy, Shina," she rolled her eyes.

"Heh, you guys are just jealous," Shina replied trying to hide her grin.

~

"Class dismissed. Please do your assignment as asked," Teacher Kaizo instructed as the bell rang.

It was their last class. The students started to leave the school.

Same goes to the tired looking guy. He pulled his bag up and began to the exit.