In the Dark

That evening, when the school ended, the spiky haired guy was already waiting out of the school, out of the sight of other students.

He tapped his foot in frustration.

"Oh, Fang's already here," a voice said.

The guy turned his head swiftly, "How long does it take to just come out of class, huh? I've been waiting!" He complained.

"Geez, calm down, Fang. The bell only rang just now! Why are you here early?" The yellow outfit girl rolled her eyes.

"Otherwise those girls will come searching for me," Fang replied with a proud tone in his voice.

"Ok, that's it guys. We're going back home," at last, their pink outfit friend stop them.

Thus, the four friends started their walk to the place they call 'home'.

On their way, "When should we meet again with them, huh?" Asked the bandana guy.

"Not you, Gopal!" Ying complained.

"Huh? Why?"

"Gopal, you should try to restrain yourself. You almost blow our cover!" Yaya scolded.

"What did I do?" Gopal complained.

"Hoho!" The purple haired smirk.

"You too, Fang!" Ying pointed to him.

"Eh? Why me?"

"I understand if you ask about the book out of curiosity. But what's with the fight, hm? Trying to be nostalgic?" The girl was pouting, crossing her arms.

Instead of feeling guilty, the guy stared at her for a long time. Then, he put a hand on his jaw, "Are you mad at me?" He grinned.

"Of course I am! Hey, what are you doing?" Fang slid both his arms to her neck which made her blushed.

"Ugh, Gopal. Let's go ahead first," Yaya turned away, not wanting to be a third wheel.

"Yeah, agree,"

"Hey, guys, wait! Ugh, Fang! This is not the time!" She struggled to make the guy let go of her.

Though she managed to get free, Fang just chuckled then followed her at the back.

~

Soon, the four students arrived at their 'home'. The place they were staying wasn't really fancy. But it was still big for four people to live in.

"We're back!" Yaya called out as she entered.

"Good," someone replied from inside. He approached the students. He has a purple neat hair, and was wearing a long sleeve shirt with a loose tie. His coat was nowhere to be found.

Just as Fang closed the door, he spoke again, "Now, let me hear your report,"

"Yes, captain!" They answered with a salutary.

***

Gah! I need to restrain myself from writing too much and ended up writing a new chap with a short one! Yeah I need to make a constant words in every chapter ^^'

Soo, I'm finally back for like weeks or so? I'm busy with real life stuffs yes stufffssss. There's so much to do and I'm totally tired. There's a day that I don't have any rest at all and I just. Hm god knows what I felt.

Anyways, to compensate for these missing days maybe I'll try to update every few days? I know I'm trying! TvT I need to finish this at the end of the year after all.

Ok but next chapter is probably a Bl sorry again for non bl readers(?)

I'm really excited to finish this story oho! And I'm almost finish writing the plot to the end too!

So I hope you enjoy and have a good day! 💕💕

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 29th Oct 2020