Festival

The morning of the festival, the students were already busy preparing their booth.

And that includes the three girls and the seven elemental siblings.

"Shina, how's the preparation going?" Asked the brown haired guy with slight white strands.

The said girl tilted her head to him, "Ah, President. We're almost done," she smiled to him as she saw their progress.

"Good, we're going to start soon everyone,"

All the council members nodded.

"Shina come, we have to go on patrol, checking all of the booths,"

"Alright," The said girl agreed hiding her small blush.

~

"Aaaaapiiiii!" Yelled the blue eyed boy.

"Urk! Keep it down, you fool! Everyone's listening!" Scolded the said Api as he was preparing his instruments.

"But you're late! I've finished an hour ago!" Whined Angin.

"Sure, but you've just arrived haven't you? Stop complaining it's not even that long for you," the annoyed brown hair continues on fixing his stuff.

After awhile, "All done!" The fire elemental grinned as he watch his masterpiece.

"Alright! Time for the festival!" Cheered the wind boy.

The two then begin to leave the backstage then approached the place outside the building where the booths were prepared.

~

"The plants are all in order, Daun!" Reported the twin tailed hair cheerfully.

"Woah, good job!" You can see the sparkles in the green eyes of the said boy.

"Hehe, thank you!" The girl smiled.

"I'm also good here, Daun!" The other twin tailed announced.

"Whoaa! You're all so good, I'm so happy!" Daun cheered as he pulled the two girls into an embrace.

"Hehe," chuckled the two of them.

"Daun!" A sudden soft voice called out the leaf elemental boy.

"Ooh, Nora!" Daun sounded excited seeing the girl.

"Are you done?" The girl asked.

"Yep, let's go!"

"Alright, the festival almost start after all. Hehe!"

~

Soon, at 9 in the morning, all 104 booths were open for both students and teachers.

"Good morning! Dear students and teachers! As well as the school staffs who were helping to make today happen, welcome to our Mid Year Festival!" An announcement were make as soon as a small sound of fireworks appear around the stage. It was right in the middle of the booths.

"It's our school representatives," said a girl.

"I actually hoped that he'll be one of the seven siblings," another girl pointed out.

"See! I even said that!" A ponytailed agreed.

"Not everyone has the same taste as the two of you, Mika,"

"Yeah, it'd be better if he's Fang from one of the transfer student!" A girl suggested with a dreamy face.

"You know that's the least possible,"

"Yeah, but—"

"Everyone, are you all ready? You can start giving out the flyers,"

"Sure President," the group of girls replied with an uninterested tone.