Duel

The weekend is where everyone should relax and take it easy.

Today, the morning has quite fluttery wind and just right amount of sun shining to the Raints Town. Its excitingly a perfect day!

Everyone is looking forward to have a great holiday.

"Oh, Daun. Come in," the lightning guy invited the guest to his room.

"Um, how's Tanah doing?" The nature elemental seems to bring some gifts with him.

"He's been coping," Petir reply while arranging the plates in the kitchen, "He's resting now in his room. Would you like to check on him?"

"Yep!"

"Go on,"

"Oh, here Petir," Daun lend a small box before the said guy, "A small gift, hehe,"

Then he proceed to the stairs.

Petir just stood in silence in the kitchen. Perhaps surprised by the sudden gesture given by the boy.

~

Of course, the other elemental also tried to have their own entertainment.

"You're ready, Angin?"

"Ready as you are!"

"Heh!"

It was the two roommate, Api and Angin. Angin wearing his usual blue t shirt and Api, his red sleeveless vest.

As the weather outside doesn't shows any signs of a massive storm or maybe a high risk of burning sun, coming, the two decided to have a duel like they once did.

Perhaps its because both of the weather controller seems to be in a better mood.

"Begin!" as the calm brother mouthed the word, both the wind and fire boy began moving.

Loads gust of wind flowed vigorously around its controller. It was Angin, of course.

The manipulator of wind began to lift himself up with the wind he gathered.

"Heh, a difference in height doesn't gives you the upper hand!" Api, the fire elemental boy smirked with confidence.

He shoved his hands to the side, then instantly, a wave of flames appeared upon it. He did on his other arm too.

The wave of flames does screams danger.

Nevertheless, it doesn't affect any of them, including Angin.

Well, let's not mention the sleeping judge on the comfortable couch. He doesn't even have a care in the.. Raints!

Api proceeded to clap both of his hands together which resulted with a huge surge of flames flaring from the impact.

"Ombak Api!" He yelled as he directed the attack to the wind manipulator.

With ease, Angin dodge the wave with his wind, going left and right.

"Bahahahahaha! What was that supposed to do?"

"That's just a warm up! Let's continue," Api's confidence doesn't waver.

"Cakera Api," his speed maxed up in an instant. He jumped, an a pile of disks floating in the air. "Try dodging this!" Api screamed.

"Huh? Crap!" At this, Angin seems to panic a bit. Quickly, he directed himself away from the burning disks. "Well, easy peasy!" He claimed.

"Tch," the flame boy grunted, "Wait a minute..."

He was about to think of another strategy when saw something come flying towards him.