The School President

"Well, I'm going then," the black haired suddenly stood.

"Huh?"

"We have a meeting," she told them.

"Oh, the student council meeting," Nora mentioned.

"Mhm. And I'm going to meet Tanah!" Shina cheered to herself.

"Well, good for you then, Miss Vice President," Mika teasingly mocks her.

"Whatever,"

~

"Oh, there you are, Shina," a guy with a short brown hair greeted her. "Good morning," he offered a smile.

"Good morning, President," Shina smiled too.

"We'll start the meeting when everyone's here. While waiting for that, I'm going to explain a little bit to you about the changes in our system," The man explained further.

"Sure," Thus the two of them started.

'Oh, he looks so reliable!' Shina thought to herself as he glance a little bit to Tanah.

He has a brown hair, yes, but there's a little trace of white hair if you look closely. He wore a full uniform, white shirt, coat and tie. There's a small rock emblem sewn on his left breast pocket.

He puts a little smile between the explaining which makes Shina's heart blooms quietly.

~

"Now that everyone's here, let's start the meeting," said Tanah.

"Eeeeeekk!"

"Pardon?" Tanah looked around the room searching for the source of the voice.

"Um, Tiara, is there something wrong?" Shina asked the girl in the corner.

"No, nothing," the said girl covers her mouths in embarrassment.

"Ok, let's start,"

'It must be Petir,' Shina noted to herself, while she peered to the guy in front of him.

Though she just ignore the both of them later on. Well, she needs to focus on the meeting after all.

~

"So, I've explained the event so far. Next I'll leave it to Shina to explain who will in charge of these duties," Tanah took a seat after his last words.

Next, Shina stood up and begin the explanation, "Ok, as we can see, Tanah has mentioned about our upcoming event. Here are the work we have ready,"

The girl started to write on the small whiteboard, "Tanah and I will monitor our progress. Petir, as our secretary, you'll be in charge of the arrangements and as always you'll record everything,"

Petir nodded.

"Next, Wally, present our school budget and we will discuss how to divide them later,"

"Understood," the guy responded.

"Yaya and Jo, prepare some concepts for our event, I'll look into it before our next meeting,"

"Sure," the girl with the pink hijab nodded, followed by the guy beside her.

"Lastly, Tiara," Shina gaze at her before proceeding, "Tiara?"

"Y-yes?" The other girl short hair seems to be spacing out.

Shina followed her gaze. It ends up at the student council's secretary, Petir.

"Here's your job, our event is for our students and teachers only. So the advertisement will be be showed around the school. You'll be in charge of making those,"

"Alright," she bowed a little.

"That's all from me. President Tanah will continue," The black haired girl returned to her seat.

"We'll hold another meeting next week so please keep updated,"

"I'll be checking on everyone's work so please do your work properly," Tanah said as he sharpened his gaze at the person in the corner.

'Oh! That's the strict Tanah,' Yeah, that's the Tanah's fangirl for you.

"And Yaya and Jo, as Shina mentioned earlier, she will be checking your concept before next week," Tanah noted.

"Yes, president," the student committees replied.

"Oh, that's right! I've decided to hold a little gathering for our student council. For now we'll be busy so it'll not be until the event. But I'll tell you guys beforehand," Tanah announced.

"That's all for today. If you have some questions, I will be here after class ended. You can also ask Shina but only regarding the student council matters. Everyone's dismissed,"

~

"Shina, thank you for your help in the presentation," Tanah approached the girl after the meeting.

"Eh, it's fine. It's my job after all," Shina tried to be humble.

"Yeah, I'm glad I have an assistant like you," Tanah has a wonderful smile plastered on his face.

"Eeh, it's fine! Thank you, I guess. Well, I'll be leaving,"

Thus, the raven haired girl leave the room but not without a red cheeks visible on her face.

~

Finish my chapter two of the Boboiboy fanfic!
What do you think of it?
Please leave a comment, and vote if you like it! 😉

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 6th Aug 2020