Daun's Statement

"I'm fire!" 🎶

"And I'm water!" 🎵

"Kau memberi.." the second guy trailed off when he realizes he's singing alone. "Hey, we're supposed to sing that part together, remember?" He reminded the other guy with the red inner.

He sighed, crossing his arms, "Angin, you have a wind power. So it's supposed to be 'And I'm wind', right?" He asked, sitting in front of the drums in their studio.

"Geez, we already talked about this. We're trying to match the rhythm, Api. And what's more, fire is an opposite of water!" Angin argued.

"Exactly! Because it's the opposite! Forget the rhythm! Just look at Air and me, I'm so wild and fierce! While Air is just calm and just that. Why should it be fire and water! I don't even know how to communicate with that guy," The crimson eyed boy pointed out his reasons, murmuring the last part.

Now it's his friend's turn to sigh, "Really, there's no reasoning with you. Remember why-:"

SLAM!

The two tilted their head wildly as they heard the door slammed open.

The first thing they saw was a glimmering red and shining yellow light. They were a bit confuse at first but they suddenly turned horrified.

"U, um, Petir.. Ca-Cahaya? Is that you guys?"

"W,what's wro.. Whoa!"

"You two come with us!"

Petir was dragging Api out of the studio while Cahaya pulled Angin harshly.

"As much as I'm angry with you two, I don't want to upset Tanah," the light guy sighed trying to calm down.

"Oh, no.." Angin said helplessly.

"We're done for!" Api followed.

Well, what lead to this is..

~

The sound of the door sliding made the two similar faces turned to it. "What's wrong, Tanah?" The lightning guy asked as he entered.

'Why did Tanah has to call him?' The golden eyed, thought to himself.

"That," Tanah pointed at the back of the room.

"Uh, that is quite messy," Petir sweat dropped at the scene. "What happened?"

"Cahaya said it's been like that since they entered," The earth elemental explained. "They always locked the door but this evening, it wasn't. Though the key was with Cahaya the whole time," he said more.

Petir made a thinking pose, searching for possibilities.

"Anything familiar?" Tanah added.

Petir tried to reply but cut off by the alchemist, "I don't really want to think about that,"

The two turned their attention to him.

"Anyway, let's discuss this somewhere else," Tanah began to stand, leaving the lab.

The two followed behind him.

~

"Daun! Look at this! It already grow a flower!" One of the twin with two pig tailed hair showed a ceramic vase to their club president. This one has a pink band.

The boy's green eyes turned sparkly as he glance the plant's way, "Ooh! So beautiful!" He exclaimed as he took it. A pure smile shown on his face.

"Look this one too, Daun! It grown so big!" The other twin with blue band called.