And then I wore my shoes

And then I went downstairs, and I saw my mom, "where are you going?" my mom asked

And then I went downstairs, and I saw my mom, "where are you going?" my mom asked. "I'm going to visit jaekuk; I really miss him that's why. I said, and I said bye to my mom and I open the garage door and y get into my car and drove to jungkook's house.

I parked the car in front of jungkook's house and went near the door and press the doorbell, after a few seconds one of their maid opens the door "hello" she said

I parked the car in front of jungkook's house and went near the door and press the doorbell, after a few seconds one of their maid opens the door "hello" she said. "Hello" I said and went inside the house, and asked "where is Mrs. Jeon" "she is in her room" she answered. "Ok thank you" I said went to the room and knock on the door, and she said "come in" I entered her room, she was lying down in the bed and stand near her and said "hello aunty" "hello dear" she replied. "Where is jaekuk" I asked her. "He is sleeping in the jungkook's room" she said, and I asked her "can I go" "yeah you can go" she said, and I went to jungkook's room. And I saw jaekuk woke up and looking around the room. I went to him and take him in my embrace. I lie him down in the bed and start feeding him the milk bottle and I wash him and dress him up and lie him down in the bed and caressed his hair until he sleeps. While doing that I also fall asleep.

JK POV

I had a very tiring day today at work. I came home and I went to my room to find y/n sleeping beside jaekuk. "I wish hwasa was with me then instead of y/n there will be she and why is she so close to jaekuk, does she really want to be his mother, but I don't want to her to be my wife" I thought.

Y/n POV

I woke up when I hear a loud sound of footsteps coming near me, I open my eyes to jungkook standing in the side of the bed. I quickly got up and said "sorry I f-fell asleep while putting jaekuk s-sleep.... Uhm... i-I'm sorry". "What are you doing in this house and who gave you the permission to enter my room" he said in an annoying tone. "How rude" I thought about it and said "I came to visit jaekuk because I was missing him a lot and your mom gave me permission. "With that I left his room.

JK POV

With that she left my room. "Did she got mad at me, was I too harsh on her, huh... why I'm thinking about her... Idiot" I said to myself and I look at jaekuk sleeping peacefully. Went bathroom and took a shower and I wore my clothes.