Chapter 12

2 years later

Y/n pov

It's been 2 years for i and jungkook's marriage and so many things has changed. I also have changed; I'm not sure whether it is for good or bad. Because I've become a person like jungkook, a cold-hearted person. Who don't show much affection to anyone? I don't talk to jungkook nor did I try to impress him. I don't do anything for him like cooking or washing his clothes or clean his room. His all the things are done by our maids Eunji or Yeona.

I used to spend most of the time in jisoo's house with jaekuk. Jaekuk is now 2 years. He can say some word now and few days ago only he started to walk by his own.

Jungkook pov

It's been 2 years and after the big argument between me and y/n, she has changed a lot. Well, she doesn't do anything to impress me, nor she doesn't spend much time in the home. She goes out every morning with jaekuk and come home at night. I have no idea where she spend her goes or with whom she spend time with, it's not like I care about her, I only care about jaekuk, I have to make sure that he is fine.

But I have noticed one thing about y/n and that is she doesn't talk Eunji and Yeona any more like she used to do before. She has got so much distant from them, not only them but my family also. Last year when my family came here for a dinner that night I saw how much she has changed. 

Flash back

Jungkook pov

I was in my room resting when one of my maids knocks in the door. I got up and open the door and asked what happen.

Yeona: MR.jeon and MRS.jeon is here to meet you sir?

Jk: okay, I'm going.

Yeona was about to go but stopped when I called her.

Yeona: yes sir, do you need anything?

Jk: uhm, where is y/n?

Yeona: she didn't come yet, sir?

Jk: ooh okay

I said and walk downstairs. And went to my parents and greeted them.

Jk mom: how are you, dear?

Jk: I'm good mom. How are you both?

Jk dad: we're fine. Where is y/n and jaekuk?

Jk: uhm....y/n went to her friend's house with jaekuk; she must be coming right now. Let's sit and wait a little.

After few minutes

I and dad were talking about some business stuff, when my mom said

Jk mom: I'm getting bored; I will go to kitchen and help them with cooking.

Jk: no mom you don't have to, y/n must be comi-. I got cut off when my mom, dad said

Jk dad: there she is.

I saw y/n coming toward us with jaekuk in her embrace.

Jk mom: ooh dear, there you are.

My mom walk towards her and took jaekuk in her embrace. And asked y/n.

Jk mom: y/n dear, you're fine?

Instead of saying anything, she just nodded.

Eunji: Mr. And Mrs. Jeon food is ready.