Chapter 17

Thank you so much to all the readers who support me. I know there are many errors and mistakes, but you still supported me and it means a lot to me. I can't even describe how happy I feel when I read your comments. thanks to all loud readers and all silent readers.  

I'm calling you all readers since I don't have any nickname for you, so suggest some nice name that I can call you. 

let's be friends( my insta id ) @bts.mariyam.7 ( send me a text ) 

________________________________________________________________________________

Since I know where jungkook keeps spare key so first I open the door then carried y/n to her room.

I open the door and laid her on the bed and went downstairs and bring water in a bowl and towel.

I soak the towel in water and wipe fed face and put the towel on her forehead.

Then I quickly took my phone from my pocket and called jungkook.

Within a few seconds, jungkook answered the call.

Jk: yes Hyung?

Jm: where are you?

Jk: I'm at the beach with rosé and jaekuk, what happens?

Jm: come to your house fast y/n is sick?

Jk: what? What happens to her?

Jm: I'll tell you that later just come fast?

Jk: ok I'm coming.

I cut the call and my friend who is a doctor and told him to come to jungkook house.

Soon the doctor came and I told him about y/n and he start checking her.

Jm: is she fine?

Dr: Yeah she is, it just fevers let her rest and I will write down some medicines give them to her.

Jm: thank you.

Dr: it's fine, I'll leave then.

Jm: yeah

I walk him to the door and I saw jungkook coming.

Jk: how is y/n?

Dr: she has a fever; just let her rest, she will be fine once she will eat the medicines.

Jk: thanks, doctor.

Dr: it's fine I'm leaving, bye.

One the doctor left jungkook and jaekuk went inside the house and jungkook was about to go y/n's room but I stopped him and told jaekuk to go his room.

Jm: did you fight with y/n? I asked him.

Jk: no I didn't.

Jm: then why did she cry?

Jk: how would I know why the hell she cried and how did you find her? He said in a mad tone.

Jm: I was running toward my car since it was raining but then I saw her lying on a bench, while her eyes were all red and puff from crying.

He stands there without saying anything.

Jm: why you didn't take her with you?

Jk: rosé planned to go beach but she said that she have to go jisoo's house and she left.

Jm: why did you take rosé with you?

Jk: why can't I? She was getting bored and that she is my friend.