Chapter 30

Jk pov

After decorating the house, I went to my room, got ready, and went downstairs. I saw my hyungs were already here.

Jk: Did you get the cake, Hyung? I asked Jin Hyung who was supposed to bring the cake from the bakery shop.

Jin: Yeah, I kept it in the fridge.

After a few minutes, y/n friends came after getting ready. And we greeted each other.

Js: Where is y/n? She is not ready?

Jk: I don't know. "Where is she? Why is it taking so long?" My thoughts got cut off when I heard Jackson say.

Jack: There she is. I looked at the stairs, and I saw her coming downstairs holding Jaekuk's hand.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I say it was Tae Hyung.

Th: Stop staring at your wife, Jungkook; you look like a creep; you can stare later. He was whispering to me.

Jk: I'm not staring at her; I'm staring at Jaekuk. I was clearly lying, because after 2 years, I saw her in some other color other than black and grey clothes, and I have to admit that she looks dead gorgeous and hot in that dress that she was wearing.

Th: Whatever makes you sleep at night. He said that and went to other hyungs.

Y/N: Hi guys. She said.

Js: y/nieeee you look so hot. Jisoo shouted while hugging Y/N.

Js: Thank you, and you are also looking very hot. She said this while breaking the hug.

Jae: me? Jaekuk said, and everyone laughed, and then Jungkook said.

JK: You look handsome, just like your appa. I said to Jaekuk.

Jae: Thank you, Appa. He said so happily and went to play.

Jack: What about me, y/n? Jackson said, putting his hand on y/n's shoulder.

"What the hell is he trying to do?" I thought.

Y/n: You always look good. Y/n said, smiling at him.

"Calm down, Jungkook; there is no way I can get jealous over them.".

Jack: That's like my y/n. He said winking and side eyeing me. "It seems like he has an early death wish because he is asking for it, right?" I thought clenching my fist tight.

Jk: My parents must be on the way, can you check the cake? I said, looking at y/n. I said to y/n because I want y/n to go from here.

y/n: yeah. She said, and she took off Jackson's hand and her shoulder and went to the kitchen with Jisoo.

Just then, I saw Jackson giving me a smirk. "How badly I wish to remove that smirk by giving a hard punch to his face." He is irritating.

I went to my hyungs and sat on the sofa with them.

Jm: seems like someone is getting killed today. Jimin Hyung said, smirking at me.

Nj: Jimin, not now, okay. Namjoon Hyung said to Jimin Hyung.

I took a deep sigh, controlling myself.

Jm: Anyways, y/n is looking hot, right, Jungkookie?

Jk: I.don't.know. I said grinding my teeth, because I feel like my blood pressure is getting really high today.

Jm: Come on, just look at her, she doesn't even look like she is married.

Th: That's a true thought.

Jk: You don't want me to tell your girlfriend about this, don't you?