Chapter 20

Jungkook pov

"Oh god, How I can say that! It's all that stupid Jackson's fault" I thought.

"I really like her since college days"

"She hates you"

"Once you'll leave her I'll get her and make her mine, and I'll treat her like a queen."

I thought about what Jackson said to me a while ago.

I gripped my hair in my fist in anger. I took a deep sigh and calm myself down.

"I don't care whether she hates me or not I don't care.

"But I don't know why I feel like my heart doesn't agree with me".

"Shut up jungkook, you don't care about y/n. and anyways Rosé is so much better than y/n....yeah Rosé is better and I don't love y/n...hmm that's right".

I said to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror.

After a while, namjoon Hyung came to my room

Nj: are you fine. He said looking at my messy hair.

Jk: yeah I'm fine. I said combing my hair with my fingers.

Nj: anyways, come let's eat, we have ordered pizza.

Jk: yeah let's go.

I went downstairs with namjoon Hyung. Everyone took their seat and start eating pizza.

While eating I felt someone's gaze so, I look up and saw Jackson looking at me.

"Why he is looking at me like I have done a crime". I thought.

After eating everyone left to their house and y/n also went to her room.

As I enter my room I plop myself on my bed and close my eyes.

I open my eyes immediately as I saw Jackson clinging y/n arm back in the movie room a while ago.

"What's happening to me, God?"

I took hwasa's frame from the side drawer and hugged that.

"I miss you, why did you leave me huh?"

"You know I feel nothing for y/n?"

"i-I love you, w-why I'm shuttering, I love you," I said that 3 magical words to hwasa but more than a statement I feel like I'm questioning myself.

I gripped my hair in my fist in anger. "Ahhhhhhhh I'm getting mad". I took a deep sigh in order to calm myself.

"I need to take shower to calm myself"

I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a good shower, I wore my PJs and lay down on my bed, and slept.