Chapter 11

Y/n pov

I was feeding jaekuk suddenly he start crying.

Y/n: what happened baby, you are not hungry, huh?

Then I check the milk bottle to check whether it's fine. I remove the bottles' lid then suddenly jaekuk's small legs kick the milk bottle, and it dropped in the results big part of the bed cover got stained with milk.

Y/n: omo! Jaekuk-ah what did you did huh baby; you don't want to drink milk.

Then I took jaekuk and put him in his bed. And remove the bed cover.

Y/n: baby wait okay, I'll go and keep this in the laundry room?

I went out of the room and went downstairs looking for bed cover, but as soon as I got downstairs I felt my body hit something hard, I look up and saw Jimin, I immediately apologized, and I was about to go, but my leg got hit something and I slipped and fell down on the floor, but before that Jimin hold my hand, but he lost balance, and he also fall down with me and, my head hit the floor really hard.

Jimin pov

We finish playing games and decide to go home since it's been so many hours. I was talking more like to be laughing as Jin hyung was telling his dad jokes. I could see anything due to laughing because my eyes were closed.

I was walking when Suga hyung called me before I turn around someone got hit on my hard build chest, and it was y/n

I was walking when Suga hyung called me before I turn around someone got hit on my hard build chest, and it was y/n. She immediately apologized and was about to go, but her leg got hit something, and she was about to fall down before that I hold her hand, but unfortunately I lost balance which caused me to fall down to floor with her.

Jungkook pov

I had enough controlled myself. I lost my temp and I went to her and turn her to my side and give her a hard slap in her right cheek. That's what she deserve for flirting and being an s**t in front of my friends.

Y/n pov

I was apologizing to Jimin suddenly someone held my arm and turn me other side, and it was jungkook with angry face before I could say anything. I feel a painful sting on my right cheek and fall over the ground, and I realize that he just slapped me.

I just sat on the floor holding my cheek and tears sparkling from my eyes. At this moment I was so hurt and humiliated.

Jm: jungkook why did you do that? Jimin shouted at jungkook as he gently hold my arm and help me to get up from floor.

Jk: that's what she deserve for being like s**t?

Jin: YAH don't talk to your wife like that, and who gave you right to raise your hand on a woman, huh?

Nj: that's true jungkook you can't hit anyone especially your wife, who is taking care of your child.

Jh: that's true jungkook.

Yg: I'm disappointed jungkook; I never thought you could do anything like that.

Jk: why are you guys taking her side, you all are my friends, not her. And you (turn to your side) see what's happening, it's all because of you; you are just a bad luck to me. First hwasa and now my friend are disappointed.

I just stood there quietly listening to everything.

Th: jungkook calm down. Look, what you did was wrong you should not raise your hand and hwasa death is not her-. Taehyung got cut off when jungkook start speaking again.

Jk: it was her fault that she died, she is the reason.... She is an evil, she will not let anyone live a happy life. I'm sure she was jealous of hwasa because she has everything that she wants, beautiful face, good body, she was popular, and moreover everyone love hwasa more than her, so it's obvious that she would be jealous.

I look at him with tears falling from my eyes like a river. But he didn't stop yet.

Jk: she never loves hwasa, all she loves was her money, and hwasa's dad was going to give her his company after she gave birth but, look she died because of her. She is just a gold digger. I'm doubt that she belongs to park's family ever. She is an s**t that sleeps with random guys for money.

Nj: jungkook that's enough now stop it. Namjoon said being pissed off by younger one's behavior.

But what jungkook said next made me lost my mind.

Jk: I'm sure she had given money to someone to kill hwa-

Y/n: ENOUGH JUNGKOOK, SHE IS MY SISTER WHY WOULD I KILL HER? I LOVE HER AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HER. MORE THAN A SISTER, SHE WAS LIKE A MOTHER TO ME. AND IF I'M A REALLY GOLD DIGGER THEN I WOULD HAVE NEVER GOT MARRIED INSTEAD I WOULD BE HANDLING MY D-DAD'S COMPANY.AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ME. AND I'M THE ONE WHO SAID TO GIVE HWASA UNNIE THE COMPANY INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO ME. ALL I WANT IS HER TO LIVE AN H-HAPPY LIFE WITH THE PERSON S-SHE L-LOVES. YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I WAS JEALOUS OF HER NOT BECAUSE OF THE THINGS YOU SAID BUT BECAUSE S-SHE WAS ENJOYING HER MARRIED L-LIFE WITH THE PERSON THAT I'VE LOVED SINCE I WAS A TEENAGE, E-EVEN BEFORE YOU BOTH GET INTO A RELATION SHIP. Y-YES I L-LOVED YOU SO MUCH JUNGKOOK MORE THAN M-MYSELF I LOVED YOU BUT GUESS WHAT NOW I H-HATE YOU SO MUCH, EVEN THOUGH IT'S H-HURTS LIKE A HELL TO SAY THIS BUT YOU HAVE H-HURT ME SINCE THE DAY WE GOT M-MARRIED, IT'S FINE I U-UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TIME TO MOVE ON FROM HWASA UNNIE BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN TRY TO UNDERSTAND HOW HARD I'M TRYING TO NOT GET HURT BY YOUR HURTFUL WORDS, YOUR COLD BEHAVIOR, BUT NOW I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU JUNGKOOK, I'M SO TIRED OF TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU AND EXPRESS MY LOVE AND TAKING CARE OF YOU BUT YOU NEVER NOTICE NOR GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT. "I took a deep breath and said calmly".

Y/n: I'm tired but don't worry from tomorrow onwards you will never face any difficulty because of me, I will stay away from you as possible.

I said what I want to say and wipe my tears and left from there to my room

I get into my room and saw jaekuk sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down near his crib and look at his face, he totally looks like him. I sat there crying silently.

A/n pov

Y/n slowly fall asleep sitting in the floor crying.

Jk pov

"That s**t dared to shout at me" I said as I was getting angry because she shouted at me, not giving any importance to what she said. Any ways, why would I believe what she said? After all, who is she?

Jin: just wait jungkook one day you'll beg her for forgiveness from the same hand that you slap her.

Yg: you'll regret that jungkook.

Jm: just pray that she don't leave you jungk-.

Jk: I think you all should go now it's getting pretty late now.

Th: don't worry we'll leave, but you need to think about what we said.

He said and one by one everyone left, now I was all alone. It all happens because of her, I will never forgive her for this.

After that I went to my room and fall asleep because of tiredness.

Hello readers, this eleventh chapter of this story.

Hope you guys enjoy

And don't forget to comment, like and follow