Chapter 9

2 weeks later

Y/n pov

Right now I'm making jaekuk's milk bottle before he wakes up. I have already made jungkook's breakfast. YES I Didn't FORGET WHAT HE SAID LAST NIGHT, AND I NORTHAM HE HATES ME AND HE DON'T LIKE THE FOOD THAT I MAKE, BUT STILL MY MOM TOLD ME TO DO ALL THE DUTIES A WIFE DO FOR THEIR HUSBAND SND I WILL DO EVEN THOUGH HE DON't LIKE.

I saw jungkook coming downstairs. I get out of kitchen and approach him

"Jungkook breakfast is ready to come let's eat". I said to him with a small smile still scarred of him from last night.

"I'M NOT INTERESTED EATING YOUR TRASH FOOD, AND DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL IT'S RELATED TO MY SON GOT IT, NOW GETS LOST" he shouted not so loudly, and he went to his office.

I shut my eyes and calm myself and went to kitchen back. I sat in the dining table and start eating the food that I made for him.

After eating, I went to my room to check whether jaekuk is awake or not.

I enter the room and saw jaekuk fully awake and looking at the toys hanged in his crib. I took him and wash his body and dressed him.

 I took him and wash his body and dressed him

After that I feed him the milk bottle. And take him to downstairs. Yeona and Eunji came to him and played with him. I was happy to see that everyone is happy around jaekuk.

I got startle when I heard my phones ring I took the phone and saw jisoo's name flashed on the screen. I answered the call.

Y/n: hello bestie

Jisoo: y/nieeee I miss yooou my love.

Y/n: YAH my ear drum will burst paboya, and I miss you too

Jisoo: y/n can I visit your house I want to see my baby boy...please

Y/n: of course you can come.

Jisoo: aww thank you, I'll be there in 30 minutes bye.

Y/n: bye

Let me change my dress first before she comes because I'm just wearing my night dress. I told Eunji to take care of jaekuk until I get ready.

I went to my room and wash my face and change my dress.