Chapter 5

2 days later

JK POV

I was getting ready to go y/n's house because yesterday y/n took jaekuk with her to her house, and he fell asleep there so that's why y/n parents insist on keeping him there and said that I can take him tomorrow.

I went down I greed my mom "good morning mom"

I went down I greed my mom "good morning mom". "Morning come and have breakfast" my mom said. "No I'm going to take jaekuk ". "Ooh... ok...so have you decided to talk y/n" my mom asked. "Umm... yeah I will talk to her about this.... Bye then sees you later" I said. "Ok good luck and talk to her politely" my mom said. I went to the garage and get into my car and drove off to y/n house.

I press the doorbell and y/n's mother opens the door and welcomes me. I went inside and ask about jaekuk. "He is in the upstairs with y/n. Just now he drank milk and his clothes also got some milk, so she went to wash him off...maid go and tell y/n that jungkook is here" she said to a maid, but before the maid went I stop her and said "can I go". "Yeah of course you can, her room is third room from left side" she said and thank her and we to y/n's room. I stand in front of the door and knock the door "come in" I got an answer from inside, then I open the door and went inside, her back was facing me, so she couldn't see me and asked "what do you wan-" she stops when she saw me and keep her head down in the embarrassment. "Uuh... y-you... h-here?" She said while shuttering. "I'm here to take jaekuk back" I said in cold tone." She picks up jaekuk and gave it to me. I was about to go, but I turn around and said "a-are you f-free tomorrow?" I said while shuttering. "Why the hell I'm shuttering" I thought. "Umm... I'm free, do you want anything?" she said. "Uuh y-yeah I want to talk to you so, can we meet tomorrow?" I said. "Yeah... when and where?" "I will text you that" I said and went out of the room and took a deep breath. And went to the downstairs. "Jungkook have breakfast with us" y/n's dad said. I was a little hungry, so I said "yeah". At that time y/n came down, and we all went to the dining room and have our breakfast" after that I went home with jaekuk.

Y/n POV

"Wait!! Did he just say to meet him? Uuhhh.... What will happen tomorrow" I can't stop thinking about it.

"I need to tell jisoo about this" I said to myself and I pick my phone to call but before that a maid knock on my door and said "miss y/n they are calling you for the breakfast". "Ok I'm going" I said, and I kept my phone in the bed to call jisoo later, and I went down to the dining room, and I saw jungkook there having breakfast with my parents. I sat beside my mom and start eating. After having breakfast jungkook left with jaekuk.

After that I went to my room and I call jisoo

On the phone

Y/n: my love guesses what happen today

Jisoo: what happen why you sound so happy?

Y/n: jungkook just said to meet him tomorrow

Jisoo: y/n you are joking right?

Y/n: no dear I'm not joking its 110% truth.

Jisoo: well at least you got a chance from your crush, unlike me not even getting a chance to say hello.

Y/n: don't worry one day you will get that chance, ok, so you are coming tomorrow to my house to help me to get ready

Jisoo: ok I will be there... ok bye I will call you later

Y/n: ok bye see you later

I hang up the call. "My crush" I start blushing at those words.

Yes I like jungkook... not like its love yes I love jungkook since from the day I saw him, its love at first sight, but no one know about this except jisoo. I kept distance from jungkook, so that my feeling would stop but nothing happen. I don't want to ruin my sister's happy married life, I was happy to see my sister in a happy life but, at the same time it break my heart to think that he will never be mine. 

Hello everyone, here's the fifth chapter of this story.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this story.

And don't forget to like, comment , and follow.