Chapter 21

Y/n birthday

Jackson pov

Currently, I and Vernon am at the club to book the whole club so no stranger can come and I think it will be safe too.

Vn: ok so done.

Jack: yeah everything is done, except cake which jisoo will get.

Vn: don't worry jisoo baby, will get that.

Jack: yeah BABY will get that.

Vn: YAAAAH.

I laugh as he got annoyed.

Jack: wait

Vn: what happens?

Jack: I forget to call jungkook?

Vn: for what?

Jack: to invite his so-called girlfriend.

Vn: oooh, call him quickly

I pick up my phone and dialed jungkook's number.

On phone

Jk: yeah

Jack: hey it's me, Jackson.

Jk: what do you want?

Jack: I want to invite your girlfriend Rosé also; can you bring her with you?

Jk: she can't come

Jack: why can't she?

Jk: that's none of your business

Jack: you know what let me ask her myself, give me her number.

Jk: why you are so desperate to bring MY girlfriend to that party huh?

Jack: I'm not desperate, but why, you don't want to bring Rosé, is she really your girlfriend or you're afraid that y/n will get to know about your girlfriend? I smirk.

Jk: I'm not afraid of anyone, got it especially that Y/n, fine I'll bring my girlfriend Rosé to the party, happy MR. Jackson.

Jack: very happy. After saying that he hung up the phone.

Jack: now everything is done.

Vn: shall we go now.

Jack: yeah let's go. After that, we left our house.

Jk pov

Jack: I'm not desperate, but why, you don't want to bring Rosé, is she really your girlfriend or you're afraid that y/n will get to know about your girlfriend?

Jk: I'm not afraid of anyone getting it especially that Y/n, fine I'll bring my girlfriend Rosé to the party, happy MR. Jackson.

While I was talking to Jackson, Ms. Rosé came inside my office room. "Shit, did she hear everything?".

Rs: your girlfriend?

Jk: listen, please don't misunderstand.

Rosé: then why did you say "bring my girlfriend Rosé to the party", and whose party it is?

"I guess I have to tell her everything now".

After explaining everything.

Jk: I'm sorry; I involve you in this. And can you come with me to the party as my fake girlfriend?

Rs: please don't be sorry after all we are friends, and yes I will be your girlfriend...i-I mean you fake girlfriend. She said smiling.

Jk: thank you so much, so I'll pick you up later. "How nice she is," I thought.