Chapter 28

Jk pov

I get into the car and put jaekuk beside me and put the seat belt on and start driving to Suga hyung house because he is too lazy to go anywhere.

I parked my car and went inside with Jaekuk in my arms.

I ring the doorbell, and Jimin Hyung opens the door.

Jk: hi hyung. I greeted.

Jm: hi. He said not interested and take jaekuk with him.

"Seems like he is still angry," I thought.

I went inside and saw Taehyung hyung and Suga hyung sleeping on the sofa and namjoon hyung and hobi hyung playing with their phones.

Jin: kookie You came, now wake up these two.

Jk: I can wake up Taehyung hyung but not Suga hyung. I said that because I knew it would be terrifying to wake up Suga Hyung.

I woke up Taehyung hyung and he sat properly and shouted.

Th: JAEKUK. He shouted loudly, and because of the loud noise, Suga Hyung woke up and shouted.

Yg: F**k you, idiot. Don't shout.

Jin: Don't curse; there is a baby here.

Yg: huh. He opened his eyes and saw Jaekuk with Taehyung

Yg: Sorry, I didn't know that.

Jin: Now come and have breakfast, everyone.

Since I already ate my breakfast I took jaekuk and sat on the sofa and said.

Jk: You guys go and eat, I already had my breakfast.

Jh: But we were supposed to have breakfast together, Jaykay.

Jk: Ummm, actually... y/n...made...my breakfast, so I ate. I said shuttering.

And expect Jimin hyung everyone starts wooing me.

Nj: aww, seems like someone is falling in love.

Jk: what love, it's just that y/n made my breakfast and I don't want to waste it, that's why I ate, and moreover, I didn't ask her to make it.

Jm: what else you guys are expecting from him hyung, he already has a girlfriend. Jimin hyung said sarcastically.

Nj: Jimin. Namjoon Hyung said and Jimin hyung stopped.

Jin: "Okay, let's go now and eat breakfast.

Everyone went to have breakfast, and I sat there playing with jaekuk.

After eating breakfast, we were sitting in the living room and started talking about random things, and jaekuk was playing with his toys.

After a few minutes

We stopped talking when we heard the phone ringtone.

Jh: Whose phone is it?

Jk: mine.

I said, pulling my phone from my pocket.

I saw y/n name on the screen, I went a little far from there and answered my phone.

Y/n: hi

Jk:  why did you call?

Y/n: I...want....know about jaekuk

Jk: hmm

Y/n: umm....your.....how's jaekuk? "Damn it y/n," I heard y/n saying quietly. What's wrong with her, Why is she talking like that?