Chapter 2: Home Life

Before I knew it supper was ready and I moved my stuff so we could eat as a family. James and grandma talked about how his day was. I was talking to grandpa not just about school but also about how my quirk is getting stronger. After supper I helped grandma clean up and do dishes, we talked while we tidied up. "Hey Y/n can you help me with some school stuff?" James came up to me as I was finishing up the dishes. "Yeah sure, let me just finish helping grandma real quick then I can." I smiled at him and he smiled back. I quickly finished up and hugged grandma giving her a kiss on the cheek. As I walked by grandpa I did the same.

I knocked before entering my little brother's room. "So what did you need help with, little dude?" I asked as I entered his room. The walls were covered in posters of heroes mainly Fatgum and All Might. He was sitting at his desk writing something on a piece of paper. "In math we were doing some algebra and I didn't quite understand this one question." he showed me the paper and I knew what to do immediately. As I walked him through the steps I would check to make sure he was following along. He seemed to get it so I made a similar question and had him answer it. I was surprised at how fast he answered it, I was honestly so proud of him. "There you go it's as easy as that James." I exclaimed. "Thank you so much!" he jumped out of his desk and hugged me.

As I left his room I remembered that I left my own school stuff downstairs in the kitchen. Shit why can't I ever remember important things. I thought as I ran back downstairs quickly. "Hey gran do you know where I put that thick booklet for my History class?" I questioned as I entered the living room where my grandparents were sitting. "I think you put it on the island in the kitchen dear." grandma said in her super calming and sweet voice. "Okay thank you!" I ran into the kitchen and there it was right where she said. It was around 7:25 pm so I hugged both of my grandparents one last time and went up to my room.

As I was laying in bed my phone buzzed. It was from James, he always texted me when we were both already in our rooms.

James: Hey sis do you think we could train together after school tomorrow?

Lil Bro😎💖

Y/n: Of course we can if I don't have anything else to do!

James: Okay thanks so much sis! I don't know what I did to deserve an awesome sister like you

but I don't ever want you to leave.

Y/n: I'm just doing what every big sister should! But you should get going to bed now we have

school tomorrow and you'll want to be well rested!

Read: 7:45pm

~End of Chat~

That night I couldn't help but just sit and stare out of the window beside my bed. The night always made me feel more calm and at peace than the day. I never really understood why though. Maybe it was because it was quiet and less busy than the day. I didn't think about this too long as I was tired. I fell asleep leaning against my wall.

-------------------------------------------

Okay I know I said that I would introduce people in this chapter but as always I got too into the situation. Either way I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Word Count: 573

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus The Bunny <3