Chapter 11: Leaving With Mirio

~Your POV~

My phone buzzed again. It was a snap from my brother. I opened it not thinking anything of it as I read what he said I was a blushing mess and I saw Mirio's face get red too. The snap said "Is that your boyfriend? He better keep you safe! Also, have you 2 do it as ya know?" I closed the snap and looked at Mirio. He looked right back at me. "Why does he immediately assume that? Like my good sir, I'm in my last year of high school and I have never dated anyone or even did anything with anybody!" I stated laughing at the look on Mirio's face. My laughing caused him to laugh as well.

A few seconds later we heard someone coming down the stairs. "Hey, Nejire. Where's Tamaki?" Mirio asked as she walked over to us. "Oh he's in his room still," she replied a grin forming on her face. "Umm, why?" I asked the Blue-haired girl. She leaned in really close to my ear before she whispered, "Because I just fucked him better than you could ever do." Mirio heard her and gasped. "What the hell Nejire!" he shouted as I sat there looking down tears flooding my eyes. Out of sheer anger, I punched her in the nose as hard as I could the tears starting to fall.

I ran upstairs with Mirio right behind me. I just wanted to leave, go home, and pretend none of this happened. As I reached his room I looked inside and he wasn't there so I just grabbed my bag and ran back downstairs. Mirio left with me because he was pissed right off. We both went to his house since I didn't want to deal with my family right now. Mirio's parents weren't home so we just walked in and went to his room in the basement. I flopped forwards onto his bed face down on his pillow. He sat beside me and rubbed my back as his hand shook. I couldn't stop sobbing into his pillow, I was starting to feel really bad. I felt his arms wrap around me as he picked me up and sat me in his lap. I buried my face into his chest as I continued to cry.

~Mirio POV~

As soon as Y/n punched Nejire I was shocked but if she didn't do it I would've. She ran up to her room as I ran up close behind her. I knew she didn't want to be here anymore so we both grabbed our bags and ran to my house. I didn't care if she didn't want me there I was going to be. I can't leave her alone. What if she hurts herself or worse. Was the only thought in my mind as I opened the front door and we went inside my house. I let her go in first so I knew she was inside before I closed and locked the door.

I held her hand and led her down to my room. We both threw our bags on the floor and I watched as she flopped on my bed and cried into my pillow. I took a breath and walked over to her trying not to cry by seeing the state she was in. When I started to rub her back I wanted to go back to Amajiki's and beat his ass. Instead, once I started to feel worse about the situation I wrapped my arms around the (h/c) haired girl and pulled her into my lap. She buried her face in my chest and continued to cry. I just sat there and held her in my arms as she calmed down a bit grabbing onto the front of my shirt. She ended up falling asleep on my lap. I didn't want to move her. She looked so peaceful.

An hour passed before I had to get up to make supper for us. I carried her upstairs making sure not to wake her. When we were back upstairs I laid her down on the couch and covered her with a blanket. I kissed her forehead before I left and started making pizza for us both. I felt bad leaving her alone on the couch but I had to make food because I knew she would be hungry when she woke up.

----------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a few days. I've been trying to catch up with school since I'm just about done the semester and I'm really far behind.

Word Count: 722

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny <3