Chapter 26: Outside

~Y/n POV~

I woke up to a blood curdling scream, it sounded like a certain blue haired girl I knew. As I lay there I dismissed the thought from my head. As I looked around I noticed neither of the boys were there. This is my chance to explore and find a way out! I thought as I stood up. I quickly but quietly left the room in search of an exit or window or something. By the looks of things we were in a cabin.

Great. I thought as I continued to walk around. First the 2 people I trusted most kidnap me and now I'm in a cabin that I have no idea about its location. As I was walking I made my way past a door to what I assumed was the basement. It smelled like death. Shoving the thought out of my head I ran into something, or someone. I looked up and saw Mirio's eyes looking back at me. "Morning sleepy head." they looked cold, like he'd just seen someone get killed. "Morning, sorry for running into you Mirio." I chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry about it Y/n." he replied as his normal smile returned to his face. His eyes had a little bit of light back in them but they still looked sad and dead. "Want to see something pretty cool?" Mirio spoke which scared me because of how deep and raspy his voice was. I looked up at him and nodded. With that he started leading me outside. It was so beautiful and bright and just downright amazing.

The trees were so tall and looked so beautiful. To my left when I exited the cabin I saw a lake with the bluest water I had ever seen. The way the sun shone off it made the lake look so enchanting and just gorgeous. I turned around and looked at the cabin, which to my surprise was pretty big. It had 2 floors, well 3 including the basement, it was made of what looked like oak logs, and the roof looked like it was made of tin. I could honestly get used to living out here. It's so peaceful and beautiful. I thought as I continued to look around.

"Hey guys." I turned around and saw Tamaki coming towards me. "Hey Tama baby." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. As he hugged me I noticed his shirt had what looked like red splatters on it. I shrugged it off as the design of the shirt. I was only when he let go I realized, it wasn't the pattern. It was blood.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to give you guys something to read.

Word Count: 436

Stay safe loves!!

~Citrus the Bunny <3