Chapter 23: Fear Sets In

I wasn't going to think anything of it but, it moved. A shiver ran up my spine as I heard a muffled voice come from within it. "W-what's in there?" I questioned looking into Tamaki's eyes. "Oh don't worry about it, it's just some trash," he replied with a grim smirk as he looked at Mirio, "isn't that right Togata?" the blonde just nodded and smiled. I didn't bother to question the boys further so I just silently agreed. Whatever was in the bag started moving more desperately as if it was trying to get out.

Mirio noticed me looking and kicked the bag hard. I looked back at Tamaki when I started to feel something wrap around my thigh. He smiled at me and leaned in super close to me, I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "You don't want to leave me do you?" before I could answer he cut in, "even if you did I wouldn't let you my little butterfly." he pulled away and gave me a sadistic grin. His grip on my thigh tightened, I had to hold back a cry of pain.

"What should I do with this bag?" Mirio questioned, "throw it with the others. I'll take my baby to her room." Tamaki replied. With that he nodded and threw the bag over his shoulder and left. "W-what are you g-going to do to m-me?" I questioned as Tamaki threw me over his shoulder and left the room. "Nothing to hurt you unless you make me have to." he laughed like a total psychopath. I just swallowed hard and held onto him as he carried me to a room with a bed and a dresser. "You're going to l-leave me here a-alone?" I stammered as he threw me onto the bed and sat beside me. "No of course not baby, I'm going to stay here with you for the rest of our lives."

I have to get out of here and get help. Was the only thing I could think of. "Oh and don't think of using your quirk, it won't work." he looked at me with crazed and lust filled eyes. I looked up in fear at the man I thought I knew, and was heartbroken that he was actually like this. What happened to you? I mentally questioned as I noticed my eyes start to burn with tears. "I just want to go home." I quietly whimpered as I looked down. Tamaki was starting to get frustrated. I could tell that much. "Don't you get it? This is your home, with me. You aren't ever leaving," one of his tentacles wrapped around my neck, "not alive anyway." I looked at him in fear which caused him to let go.

------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short, it's the only thing I have time to write with school.

Word Count: 458

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny <3