Chapter 12: He Arrives

~Your POV~

I woke up to the smell of pizza cooking in the oven. It smelled amazing. After I stretched and sat up I made my way to the kitchen to see Mirio. When I got to the kitchen he was sitting at the table on his phone. "Hey Mirio." I yawned. "Oh you're awake!" he shouted, jumping up smiling. I smiled back and sat down. "Is that pizza?" I said as I took a deep breath. "It sure is!" he replied with his usual smile. "It smells amazing!" I stated, which made him blush a bit. I smiled and started scrolling through my phone. Tamaki had sent me 8 messages and called me 3 times. Why did he text me so much? I mentally questioned.

Either way I checked the messages to see what he wanted. He sounded... desperate and upset? Judging by the messages he had sent.

Tamaki Amajiki

Tamaki: Hey where are you?

Tamaki: Are you okay?

Tamaki: Please answer me...

Tamaki: Y/n please...

Tamaki: Please answer me Y/n...

Tamaki: I didn't want to but she made me do it.

Tamaki: Please Y/n at least tell me where you are...

Tamaki: I get if you don't want to talk to me... I'll just leave you alone now...

Read 4:36 pm

I let out a little sigh. It made me feel horrible that we left him there but at the same time I didn't want to be around Hado. "Hey Mirio?" I tried to get the males attention. "Yeah, what's up Y/n?" he replied while taking the pizza out of the oven. "Has Tamaki texted you? Like at all since we left?" I questioned looking down. "Yeah he has. He also called me and we talked about what happened." he replied while cutting the pizza. "What did he say?" I retaliated. "He said that Hado forced him to do you know..." he trailed off his smile fading a bit, but quickly returning. "Why do you ask?" "Just wondering." I replied smiling a little.

After we ate the 2 of us sat on the couch and watched my favorite show. Mirio seemed to really like it. It was around 6:45 in the evening when I decided to text Tamaki back. At least if I text him back he'll know I don't hate him. I thought as I opened up our chat.

Tamaki Amajiki

Tamaki: Hey where are you?

Tamaki: Are you okay?

Tamaki: Please answer me...

Tamaki: Y/n please...

Tamaki: Please answer me Y/n...

Tamaki: I didn't want to but she made me do it.

Tamaki: Please Y/n at least tell me where you are...

Tamaki: I get if you don't want to talk to me... I'll just leave you alone now...

Y/n: Hey Tama. Sorry I didn't answer you. I was just processing what all happened today. I don't hate you if you think that I do, I'm really sorry for leaving but I didn't want to be around Nejire. I hope you can forgive me. Anyway, I'm at Mirio's house so if he's cool with it you can come to hang out with us.

Tamaki: Thank you so much for answering! I was scared you wouldn't talk to me again... I'll ask Mirio if I can come over because I want to hang out with both of you. If he does say I can I'll probably be there in like 15 minutes.

Y/n: Alrighty!

Read 6:56 pm

I wonder why it's going to take him so long to get here... I thought as I put down my phone and continued watching the show. Mirio went to his room to get something and he told me to just let Tamaki in if he wasn't back upstairs. When I heard a knock on the door I jumped out of my seat and ran to open it. Tamaki was standing in the doorway with his overnight bag. "Hey, Tama!" I yelled as I pulled the boy inside. "H-hey Y/n." he returned with a small smile. Mirio came back a few seconds later.

-------------------------------

Here's a new chapter because I'm procrastinating with school work.

Word Count: 656

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny <3