Chapter 6: Sleepover Conformation

The phone only rang twice before he answered. I was kind of nervous to talk to him because I've never talked to him without Mirio. He sounded tired which I thought was fucking adorable. "H-hey Y/n." the shy boy spoke. "Hi Tamaki! Sorry for not answering. Why'd you call me?" I questioned him. "I j-just wanted t-to ask you i-if you m-maybe wanted to c-come over to my h-house tomorrow.?" he asked. "Yeah sure! Is anyone else coming?" I retaliated.

"I w-was going to a-ask Mirio if he w-wanted to." he replied. "Oh alright! I don't see why I can't seeing as it is the weekend." I stated. "A-alright. D-do you want m-me to pick you up o-or will you walk?" I couldn't get over how cute he sounded. "If you want I can send you my address so you can come get me." I replied smiling at how shy he was. "Y-yeah th-that would be gr-great" he sounded really happy and it made me happy too. "Well I'll talk to you later then! Bye Tamaki!" I shouted, hanging up the phone. I fell asleep soon after I hung up on him.

When I woke up I was super excited. I had never been invited to anybody's house before so it was going to be fun. I decided to text Tamaki to tell him my address and ask what time he was going to be here.

Tamaki Amajiki

Y/n: Hey Amajiki! I was just texting you to ask when you were coming to pick me up. Also here's my address (insert address here).

Tamaki: Hi Y/n. I will probably pick you up at around noon.. If that's okay with you.

Y/n: Yeah that's fine! Have you asked the others if they wanted to come?

Tamaki: Mirio and Nejire both said they would come.

Y/n: Okie dokie!! See you in a bit then!!

Read at 9:13 am

~End of chat~

-------------------------------------

Sorry about how short this chapter is! I wanted to make the sleepover its own chapter maybe even 2.

Word Count: 312

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny <3