Chapter 15: Ghosting

~Time skip to 1 month after y'all start dating~

It felt good to be dating Tamaki, but there was one thing nagging at me since that "Sleepover". Nobody has heard from or seen Nejire. Everyone was on edge from it and the school moved us into dorms to make sure we were safe. When this happened though Tamaki became more anxious than he was already. I felt like he was hiding something, and that feeling in the pit of my stomach had returned.

Once I started talking to more people at school they slowly started disappearing. Everyone suspected it was a student or one of the staff members that was making them "disappear". I had a different feeling though, one that I didn't like nor do I know why I thought of it. After I had gained my suspicions I started distancing myself from Tamaki. If my hunch was right and he was the killer then I didn't want any part of it, but if I was wrong I just wanted him to be safe.

I thought about it all the time and felt awful for not being around him. Everything was just starting to get stressful and I didn't know what to do. Tamaki had texted me every day and not just once, there were over 500 messages a day from him. Most of them were him desperately trying to talk to me and get me to hang out with him. As much as I wanted to I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him.

I left him on open when he texted me but he still tried to talk to me. After another month of this, I unadded him off of everything I had. All I wanted to do was forget I ever met him and hope that he would forget about me. But he didn't and I didn't either, I avoided him at school and in public.

~Tamaki POV~

After everything I've done for her she just ignores me. I killed all those people for her and she doesn't care. She probably forgot about me by now, but that's okay. If I have to take drastic measures to be with my love I will. What if she hates me and never wants to see me again... I still want her and only her.

Even if she doesn't want to see or talk to me I'll find a way to see her. If that means I have to kill more people then I will. All I want is to hold her again and feel her heartbeat. I know Mirio is having a party soon to loosen everyone up so I know she's going to be there. She won't suspect me to be there so maybe I can take her away somewhere. Maybe to my family's cabin in the woods, that way I can be with her all the time.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Then I can keep her to myself and nobody else can have her time and attention but for me. Mirio can cover for me too since he's been helping me with killing those assholes that want to get in the way of me and my love. I don't care if it makes me a psycho because murder is always an option when someone tries to steal something from you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this one isn't as good as the others but it gives insight I suppose. 

Word Count: 552

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny <3