Chapter 4: Training

After school I met James outside to train. I was so happy to be able to help him out with his quirk training. "Okay James this time I'm going to shoot crystals a few feet in front of you. All you have to do is break them with a geyser alright." I instructed him so he didn't get hurt. He nodded in response showing me that he understood. Right as the crystals shot out of the ground James already made a geyser. The crystals broke instantly!

As the crystals broke the shards flew high into the sky along with the water. It was amazing, my little brother is amazing. I was broken from my thoughts as James started to speak. "How was that? Did I do good? Was I too fast?" he questioned becoming self conscious. "You did amazing! That was perfectly timed to little dude!" I praised him while giving a thumbs up. He smiled and hugged me. I looked at my phone and the time was already 4:34. "We better get home now before supper." I stated while picking up my bookbag. James nodded and did the same.

While we were walking home we went through the park as we always did. I saw Mirio and Tamaki sitting on a bench talking. I didn't want to interrupt them so I just kept walking. "Hey Y/n!" Mirio yelled as we passed by them. "Hey Mirio and Tamaki!" I shouted back smiling and waving. Mirio ran over dragging Tamaki with him, I had to laugh because it was pretty funny seeing him be dragged. As soon as they got over to us Mirio let go of Tamaki making him stumble a bit. "What are you guys up to?" Mirio asked with his bright uplifting smile. "We just finished training and we're heading home now." I replied while patting James on the head.

We talked for a few minutes before we left and began heading home again. When we got home grandma had already started making supper. "We're home sorry for being late!" James and I said at the same time. "It's alright kids. Y/n can you come help me with supper please?" Grandma called from the kitchen. "Sure thing Gran!" I yelled and dropped my bag by the door before running to the kitchen. While we ate supper we all talked about how our day went. That's one thing I love about living with my grandparents. We can talk about anything with them.

After supper and cleaning up we all sat down and watched a movie together. When the movie was done we all gave hugs and went to our rooms to bed. I haven't checked my phone since before James and I trained. When I looked there were a few messages from Mirio and Nejire. Why hasn't Tamaki texted me yet? I thought as I looked at the messages from the other two. They both just asked about my day and how I was doing. It made me happy that they cared about how I was doing. I answered them both and Mirio replied almost instantly

Mirio Togata🍋😋

Mirio: Hey! We haven't talked since lunch so I just wanted to see how you were doing! I hope training with your brother goes well! Text me back when you get the chance!

Y/n: Sorry it took me so long to answer I don't really check my phone. My day was pretty great. Training was amazing! James is getting so good at using his quirk! How was the rest of your day?

Mirio: It's all good you don't need to apologize. That's great to hear!!! Maybe I should sit in on some of your training sessions! It was amazing!

Y/n: Yeah, maybe you could even train with us.

Mirio: I would love to! Maybe Tamaki would want to train with us too!

Y/n: Glad to hear it! Yeah we should ask him tomorrow and see if he's up to it!

Mirio: For sure, well it is pretty late and we don't want to be tired at school so goodnight Y/n! Sleep well!

Y/n: Goodnight Mirio!

~End of Chat~

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was a bit less eventful than the others. T-T

Word Count: 695

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny <3