Chapter 19: Won't You Stay With Me?

"That was way better than I thought it would be." Tamaki panted as he laid down beside me. "Y-yeah it was." I agreed as we both laid there panting. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time, it was 10:15 already. I sighed and dropped it back onto the floor. "What's wrong baby?" Tamaki questioned as I turned back to him. "Nothing, I might have to leave soon though." I looked at the ceiling as he wrapped his arms around me. "B-but I don-t w-want you t-to go." he sounded like he was about to cry. I kissed his forehead before I tried to get up, but he held me there not wanting me to leave.

His face was buried in my back, "Don't leave yet. Why can't you just stay here tonight?.." He mumbled into my back. "Tama I wasn't even supposed to come here. If my grandparents find out about me sneaking out I won't be allowed to leave the house ever again." I looked down at his hands as they tightened around me. "Please stay, just a little longer with me." the way he spoke broke my heart. So I just laid back down with him and held him close.

"I'll stay until everyone else leaves, okay," I whispered as I felt he was falling asleep on me. "Noooooo, stay with meeee." he retaliated. It made my heart melt that he actually was begging me to stay. "Fine, I'll stay for the night but I'll have to leave early tomorrow morning." I negotiated with him. He looked at me and smiled before kissing my cheek softly. "Okay baby, can I come to your house tomorrow night?" He gave me puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but you have to wait until I text you and you'll have to climb in through my window." his smile grew wider as he frantically nodded. "As long as I get to be with you I don't care how long I have to wait."

He sat up and grabbed his boxers and put them back on before going to his closet. "What are you doing babe?" I asked as I saw him grab something. "I thought you might want to sleep in one of my hoodies. It's my favorite one." he smiled as he came back and gave me the hoodie. I put it on immediately and he laughed lightly before kissing my cheek. "You're so cute when you're happy baby." he looked at me as I had the dorkiest smile on my face. I jumped on him which made him fall over and gasp.

I laughed and kissed his lips softly before getting off of him and standing up to stretch. As he sat back up I heard his bed creek and felt his arms wrap around my waist. I leaned back into him and held his hands. "I missed you so much Y/n," he mumbled into my neck. "I missed you too Tama." I looked back at him and smiled. "If I do something like that again you have my permission to come to my house and hold me as long as you want." I felt his mouth curl into a smile after hearing my words. "Okay baby, I might just have to steal you if you do something like that ever again." I laughed and so did he.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here's some cuteness to make up for the last chapter.

Word Count: 556

Stay safe loves!

~Citrus the Bunny<3