𝔾ᴜɴ

Yuna

We walked out from the hallway, his arm comfortably around my waist, I grumbled for him to stop, pinching his side but he only giggled.

We walked back into the dining room and my blood ran cold.

Standing on top of the table, a woman with a figure hugging dress, ruined makeup, and hair gelled down perfectly. She had murder in her eyes as she let out a nasty growl, holding a gun, aimed at no one in particular.

My eyes widened, before I could scream, my mouth was quickly covered and I was pulled back in the dark hallway.

Kai held an iron grip on me, his hand over my mouth and his other completely imbolizing me. I looked up at him, but he still held that smile but his eyes were dark as he held me to him.

Yeji

There she stood, Dad's new woman, in all her ugly, the gun shook in her grasp, as of doing one of us to move so she could shoot. All of us are well versed on violence so we were used to-

Wait.

I peeked at Chaeryeong,I could see her shaking, completely paled.

If we are going to get through this, we all need to remain calm…

We all remained silent and continued staring at her, she was growing confused.

"Why aren't you guys afraid?!" She demanded.

Soobin let out a snicker, now standing, her gun followed him.

"You realize you're at a mafia table, right?" He raised a serious eyebrow, his grin dropping, making her jump.

"Don't try any funny moves or I'll shoot!" She threatened.

"I'm not trying anything." He shrugged, now stepping away from the table, her eyes and gun following him still, she was shaking harder.

"So, what's the motive, it's not everyday that a crazy woman jumps on a table with a gun." 

"I'm not crazy!"

"So what are you?" 

Her eyes shifted, looking for words.

"I-I'm Mr.Hwang's wife, the man you killed!" She screeched, tears pouring out.

What?

"What?" Ryujin piped up.

What does she mean, killed him? I looked at Yeonjun with furrowed eyebrows but he didn't even look at me, he just squeezed my hand.

"Oh you didn't know? Your little guests killed your father and my husband!" She cried.

"I see…" Soobin said more to himself.

"And what do you want us to do about that?" A voice from nowhere spoke, suddenly from the shadows, Kai jumped at her, knocking the gun from her hands and snatching her wrists, pulling it behind her back and pinning her to the table. Pushing her face into the hard wood.

I gaped at him in surprise.

Yeonjun clapped next to me.

"Good job little buddy." Yeonjun stood and grabbed the gun, tucking it into his pocket.

"Were you afraid my darling?" Beomgyu asked Ryujin, petting her head. She swatted his hand, rolling her eyes.

I looked at Chaeryeong, who was sweating.

"Chae-"

"I got her." Taehyun whispered into my ear, and promptly went to her side, holding her as he pulled her into another room, she blindly followed him.

We looked back at the woman who was struggling under Kai's hold.

"So what are we going to do with her?" Kai asked nonchalantly.

"Kill her?" Beomgyu suggested.

"No." Lia deapanned.

"Yeah, I have a few questions," I began.

"I WILL ANSWER NOTHING!" She screeched.

"I wasn't going to ask you, I'm going to ask them." I looked Yeonjun in the eye, he visibly gulped when he saw my eyes narrow at him.

My everything hurts...
But anyways, guys better pray for Yeonjun, bc idk what's about to happen to him when Yeji gets her hands on him lol.