𝕐ᴇᴏɴᴊɪ

"What are you doing?" 

"Drawing."she stated matter of factly.

"Can I see?"

"No."

"Please~?"

"Hmmm… no."

I tried to sneak my way over to the bed to perhaps peek at her drawing,she quickly noticed and turned over on her side, using her body to block the view, but what she didn't know was that her body was the view~. I snickered.

"When are you are going to show me?" I sat next to her, letting my hand rest on her side.

" Who said I was going to show you?" She looked over her shoulder at me.

" Please?" I begged her, resting my chin on her shoulder but this time she folded the paper, keeping it from my curious gaze.

" I'll show it to you when we get married." She said quickly.

"Really?" I questioned, letting a smirk spread to my lips, leaning into her face, she turned away from me.

"Yep, I'll show you when we get married."

"Okay." I shrugged simply. Now she sat up and looked at with raised eyebrows.

"You're joking." She searched my eyes with a skeptical frown.

"Maybe~" I winked playfully, earning a swat, which I naturally countered with a kiss to her lips, startled,  she jumped back with wide eyes.

Cute.

Ah… if only she knew.

When she turned back to her drawing, I went over to my desk and checked on the diamond studded ring that sat inside a black box that was perfectly hidden under the pile of plushies.

~~

A beautiful fall day…

A breeze picked up and vibrant colored leaves fell so gracefully down to the ground. It wasn’t hot and yet I was sweating in my suit, but I didn’t dare adjust it. I want to look perfect for her. I could hear my groomsmen chuckle next to me, I gave them a glare. Taehyun clapped a hand over Beomgyu and Kai’s mouth since he was standing in the middle of them. Soobin rested his hand on my shoulder.

“You’re sweating like you’re in a nightmare.” He whispered into my ear, I could hear the supressed laugh in his voice. I tried to take a deep breath, and let the cool outdoor breeze calm my nerves.

After a few minutes, I saw her bridesmaids, obviously Lia, Ryuin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna, all in dark blue dresses that matched my groomsmens. They all lined the edge of the stand, and in the seats, was our one guest, Ms. Hwang, with a short red dress and a proud smile, phone ready. When she noticed me looking at her, she winked giving me a thumbs up. I nodded back, letting out a sigh trying to calm my nerves.

Then the music started to play, sounding the coming of the bride.

The music was beautiful and supposed to be relaxing but I found myself sweating all over again, my eyes are trained on the doors, and with a click and loud creak they were opened and y ehart stopped.

In an A-line, slim fitted white dress, tule ends, the train dragging feet behind her. Her hair beautifully curled adn a viel shielding her from my eyes.  Sucked in a breath, clenching my fists to control m overwhelming emotions. Past the white viel I could see her blood red lips spread into a small smile, each step she took was slow and graceful, like the world stopped just for us. What broke me from my trance was Yuna’s squeal, and by the time I came to, Yeji was already standing in front of me.

The marriage officiant read off the basic things, and w said our vows, but the whole time I was mindlessly saying the words because I couldn’t control my ands, the hansd that wanted to rip off the veil and kiss her right at that moment, to quickly runaway on our honeymoon. But I held back.

“You may kiss the bride.” finally, the words I’ve been waiting for. Before she could react I wrapped an arm aroun dhis waist, pulling her into me, unveiling her. She also had an excited smile on her face, flashing a toothy grin before we pressed our lips together, savoring its sweetness.

~~

“Can I see the picture?”

We laid on the bed, me on my back, with her resting on my chest, she shifted slightly so she could look at me.

“Hm?”

“That last time… what did you draw?” I mumbled out, raising my hand to stroke her hair.

“Oh that?” she let out a light laugh that vibrated soothingly against my chest.

“It was a picture of our baby~” she hummed. I jumped upright, scaring her, she also sat upright straddling me, bracing herself with her hands against my chest. Now sitting upright, the light from the window shined through making her eyes gleam, her eyes big as she looked at me in confusion.

“B-Baby?” I asked hesitantly. 

Her confused expression turned into a smile

“As of then, our future baby.” she giggled.

“Then? What about now?” I stared at her with big eyes, she quietly smiled at me, she took one of my hands that was rested on her hip and placed it on her stomach, holding her hand over mine. My heart raced, again I’m overwhelemed with emotion and a bright smile spread to my lips. I looked at her then her stomach before giving her a long and excited kiss to the lips.

“Since when?!” I basically jumped for joy.

“Last night.” she winked, causing me blush, but also laugh, and cry? So many things are happening to me right now that I’m not even processing my emotions!

“Calm down Yeonjun…” she stroked my cheek with her warm, soft palm, squeezing my other hand, calming me.

“I love you so so much.” I hugged her tightly, but not too tightly.

“I love you too.” she pecked my cheek.

Okay, another poll

Blackpink fanfic 💕

Or

Nct OT23 fanfic 👑

*The last poll seemed a little unfair since the two choices weren't really equal in interest~