𝔹ᴇᴏᴍʀʏᴜ 2

Ryujin

Yeji put on her outfit, from the side I could see her laced bra, and the shorts sagged down revealing the band of her underwear which matched her bra. Lia dressed in the oversized sweatsuit that hung off her so heavily that some of her shoulder was revealed.

The two snuggled into bed while I still changed.

It was at t-shirt and sweat pants. I checked the tag, looking for the size, but instead found the initials BG.

Beomgyu, I dropped the clothes. I turned towards the bed but found the two were already fast asleep. I wanted to switch but then I saw Lia clench her sweatsuit, holding it to her nose, taking an unconscious sniff, then smiled to herself.

I sighed, looking back down at the clothes in defeat. I picked it up and put it on with a sigh. It surprisingly fit snuggly, sure a little big in some places but my size...

I squirmed into bed, turning in the covers I tried to close my eyes to go to sleep.

Hours have passed now. For some reason, although the night was long, I couldn't bring myself to sleep, I've laid here for who knows how long and still I'm awake. I grunted quietly.

Suddenly I heard noises, footsteps. The steps were soft and barely audible, they were coming from outside the room.

I had a flashback from his house and got out of bed...

No, this isn't his house, it won't happen

But as the steps continued, and so did my thoughts.

I walked towards the door and opened it, through it I only saw pitch black, all the hallway lights were off, and was now completely silent.

I must be going crazy.

I was just about to turn around when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, I gasped but was quickly shushed by a familiar voice.

"What are you doing up?" Beomgyu whispered, he held fast onto my waist, pulling me back impossibly close to his front. He leaned his head on my shoulder so his mouth was right by my ear, sending tingles through me.

"Nothing." I responded shortly.

Then I smelled something strong, I scrunched my nose. I turned in his arms to face him.

And there he was, even in the dark I could see his sweet smile, his dark eyes looked down at me with an expression I can't decipher, then I saw it.

Blood, cuts, bruises decorated his face and arms, he wore a black t-shirt and ripped jeans. I looked him up and down with wide eyes, the feeling of disgust churned in my stomach as I looked at one particular cut on his bicep.

"It doesn't hurt." he reassured, petting my hair, I looked up into his eyes.

"Where did you just come from?" I barely whispered.

"Can't tell." he winked at me, I curled my lip, pushing on his chest.

"Oh~ Don't be like that." he pouted cutely, pulling me into him, I held my hands to my sides. His cute pout dropped, his eyes softened, his hands moved to my waist, gripping my hips, he dipped down his head, landing a soft kiss on my lips.

I blinked at him a few times in surprise, then he kissed me again before pulling away. I touched my lips with my hand.

"W-Why?"

"I love you." he whispered, brushing my cheek with his thumb before walking off into the dark.

I bit my lip, tasting his sweet kiss again.