𝔻ᴀʀᴋ

Yeji

He was pulling me around by my shoulders, mafia men were staring me down, as if trying to read me. I stayed cool though, my expression was calm but inside I was nervous about his purpose, his cold hands held onto my shoulder with an iron grip.

A flash of pink passed my vision, making me look up.

And there he was, the blonde haired man from the shop, but instead, now his hair was pink. We made eyeconact, his dark eyes stared into mine before giving a slight nod. A blush rose to my cheeks and I quickly looked away.

“What was that?” Father suddenly grumbled, I looked up at his face now, confused, his eyes were looking around, as if paranoid, I could see a single sweat gland forming on his forehead.

“Wha-”

“Silence.” he snapped at me, making me shut up immediately. I looked behind me to check on how Ryujin and Lia were to find them being approached by three men, all large, towering over them with evil smirks and lusful gazes. Lia and Ryujin held onto each other for dear life, their faces faked calm but their legs were shaking. I wanted to rip away from Father and go to them but with a hard tug, he stopped me from moving.

I balled my fist, thinking to swing o-

BANG BANG BANG!

Suddenly all the lights shut off and gunshots could be heard, screams and hollers were heard, there was so much movement, I could feel many people rushing past me, I was scared. Father’s touch left me, fortunately. But now I was alone without Lia or Ryujin with me. I was about to call out their names when a large hand clamped over my mouth, and an arm wrapped around my waist. I let out a muffled scream and tried to fight against my attacker but they were stronger than me, way stronger than me.

I fought and fought. Overwhelmed by all the movement and loud sounds around me, all in complete darkness too. Tears welled in my eyes, not too far I could hear a gargled cry, someone was being hurt.

Was that Ryujin? Lia? I need to know, I need them!

I continued to struggle against whoever was restraining me until I felt my body go weak…

I meant to say this in the beginning but well... Obviously I didn't but I don't plan on always publishing on weekends since those are my writing days. So if I don't publish on a weekend that's why