𝕊ᴛʙ

Taehyun

I squeezed my eyes shut, tightly clenching my hair before dropping my hands to my sides, letting out a sigh.

Why do things go wrong when I'm gone…

I opened my eyes and checked the computer to see through their cameras and track their chips.

Yeonjun's screen showed him tiptoeing from room to room looking for Lia, Kai's screen showed the same. I flipped over to Beomgyu's screen, but his camera was off, and according to his chip, he wasn't moving.

He wasn't dead not hurt, the chip would started being then. I raised an eyebrow, I waited, hoping it would turn back on… But it didn't. Seconds went by, minutes, 10 minutes have passed but still nothing. 

I hesitated but sent Yeonjun a text. I let out a shaky breath… What is going on in there?

Beomgyu

"Now that we've got that out of the way… What brings you here… Beomgyu?" The man asks, dropping my crumbled camera to the floor that he crushed with his bare hands.

I sat on a lush couch, hands clenched to my sides, biting my lip shut. Across from me was a man, a little on in his years, but wearing a trendy, casual fit. 

He has his arms draped over the back of couch as he stared at me.

"How do you know me?" Fake confidence poured out of me, my voice calm.

"Don't you know your own client?" He raised a cocky eyebrow.

"Client?"

"Yes… The one who ordered the death of your play thing's daddy?" He smirked.

"No you didn't-"

"STB did? Wait no, I mean BTS." He let out a dark chuckle.

"What?..." What's going on? We always keep our clients information confidential.

"Beomgyu… Have you not wondered why STB would order the death of Hwang? They don't have bad blood, so why?" 

I could tell he was leading me to an answer I didn't want to give him.

BTS didn't order his death, he did. But I didn't show this realization, just simply stared back at him.

"What? Don't want to talk anymore?" His eyes narrowed at me.

"Or just trying to stall in hopes your friends will find Lia?" 

I held my expression, holding back the poison that sat on my tongue.

"You won't find anything, and I don't plan on helping you. I want that Soobin to suffer."

"Wh-"

"And if I'm bored enough,I may just kill her." he winked at me. My stomach churned, this man is a monster. I came to an abrupt stand that didn't even startle him.

"You better not!" I growled, letting my act melt away, replaced by pure rage.

"Pay a life for a life." he shrugged nonchalantly, I took a step toward him, but he took out a gun, aimed right at my head.

"I suggest you walk carefully, now collect your friends and get out of my house before I think of killing that girl right now." He hissed with a smile.

Taehyun

One by one I saw all three of them return to the car, their faces darkened, defeatedly they hopped in, not looking me in the eye, I immediately noticed that Beomgyu's camera was gone. I didn't address it.

"When we get home we're having a big discussion with the girls." I stated, not waiting for an answer I started the car and drove off.

I'm getting really busy, should I just post the rest of the story all at once or are you fine with this weekly posting?