𝔹ᴇᴏᴍʀʏᴜ

Why

Why... Why did no one tell meeeeee sisgvejsjdbskskhsksbdd
Oh mi goodness! I'm screaming.
Anyways let me calm myself down before someone decides to check my phone.
Thank you all for this wonderful few months, here's your last chapter~

"Move."

"No."

"Move.

"I don't want to."

I unraveled myself from my blanket and laying on top of me was Beomgyu, his eyes were softly closed as he rested his chin on my chest.

"Off." I said again, shaking to try to knock him off.

He peaks open his eyes and looked into mine with a pout.

"Are you wearing contacts?" I asked now.

He grinned against me, letting a light chuckle slip.

"Maybe?" He said mischievously. 

His once brown eyes glinted a beautiful blue, like a doll. His skin looked so soft and nice, I slowly reached my hand up and stroked his cheek. He leaned into my touch, a soft purr escaping his lips.

"Why are you so cute?" I mumbled to myself.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked back.

I mindlessly shrug, letting myself get lost into his eyes, letting my mind wander.

Suddenly I felt pain in my hand and jumped upright, pulling my hand to my chest. I looked at Beomgyu with wide eyes.

"Did you just bite me?!" I gasped at him, his cute eyes were now hooded with a pout on his face.

"Yeah~"

"Why would you do that?"

"You weren't listening to me." He now moved off of me, sitting on the edge of the bed with his arms folded.

"Yes I was." I lied.

"Okay, what did I say?" He raised a challenging eyebrow. I thought for a moment but I couldn't recall what her had said, I didn't even know he was saying anything! 

I could feel him getting closer and closer to my face, I finally looked at him in defeat. Now he was looming over me, his arms trapping me from both sides, our faces are only breaths away.

"What were you thinking of so much that you couldn't pay attention to me? Hm?" He leaned into my lips, placing a soft kiss onto my lips, smiling as he left feathered kisses on my face.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Really now?" He paused, leaning back enough to look into my eyes.

"Yep." I popped my P. He groaned, rolling his eyes. He looked me into the eyes with a serious expression, I could see the wheels turning in his head.

"I want a baby." He said hesitantly.

My heart fluttered.

"Baby?" I gulped, not sure if heard him correctly.

"Baby. Baby boy." He added.

"But we have a baby boy at home."

"If by baby boy you mean Kai then no, according to Yuna, he is no longer a boy. I want it to be mine, to look like me, I want to raise it-" he went on but then stopped himself when he looked into my eyes…

I have never thought about having kids before… I haven't even thought of getting married before! I could feel tears well in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, if you don't want to have kids it's fine." He rubbed my arms, pulling me into a hug, tucking me into him, shushing my tears. I shook my head.

"No it's fine, I-I don't have an answer for you, I've never thought about kids before…"

"It's fine." He reassured, kissing my forehead.

~~

"Baby."

"No."

"Baby."

"No."

"It's my turn with Baby." I swatted his shoulder as he continued to hold Baby to his chest, Baby woke up from his nap, and when he saw me he began whining, begging for my attention.

"You had him yesterday." I crossed my arms. Just wanting Baby's warmth in my arms. Beomgyu was not budging.

"How about this, I take that Baby, and you can take this baby." I pointed to my stomach.

Beomgyu's eyes widened as his mouth gaped, he opened his arms, Baby jumped out his arms and scurried on the floor, barking for me to pick him up. Beomgyu stood and crossed the room in seconds.

"W-What did you just say?" He softly pressed me against the wall, placing his hand onto my stomach. Baby followed us, whining, jealous.

"I said let me take that Baby and you can have this one." I grinned at him. I placed my hand on his and let my rub my stomach, feeling the tiny hill that growing from it. 

His shocked expression turned into  pure joy. A large toothy grin spread to his face from ear to ear. He stepped back before jumping for joy. He let out a startling loud and victorious scream he ran out the room and I could hear him telling the news all down the halls. I rolled my eyes.

Just then the bedroom door busted open and all the girls ran in.

"We're belly buddies!~~~" Yeji jumped for joy, interlocking our hands.

We all squealed together.

We all are going to be a family now… a big, happy family. I wannabe together like this forever

Before I leave you guys for good I want to give another thanks to Vhen-_- who made this beautiful cover

Bye bye! I had fun 😃 Thanks for the votes, thanks for the comments, just thanks 😊♥️

🎉 Terminaste de ler 𝕎ᴀɴɴᴀʙᴇ 𝕋ᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ {ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ } • 🎉