𝕋ʀᴜᴛʜ

Yuna

“We are so dead…” I whispered.

“It’s fine don’t worry.” Chaeryeong whispered back.

“One of us should have at least stayed.” I continued.

“No, because they would make us spill, so it’s better we all go and get in trouble than one stay and we all get in trouble.” Yeji reasoned.

“Both end with us getting in trouble.” Ryujin observed.

“Oh you girls made it.” Our heads snapped up, entering the restaurant now was Mr. Hwang’s widow, still looking pitiful. The night is dark and only the dim restaurant lights illuminated the room. Dressed in a heavy fur coat with high heels that clacked against the tile floors. She sat down at the table, with her hands folded and her eyes casted down, behind the collar of her jacket I could see the bruises of abuse, some of them new, I raised an eyebrow.

“Girls...it’s about time the truth came out.” Yeji said darkly, the mood suddenly darkening. I visibly gulped.

Since there would be too much dialgue I’ll be saying it directly :)

Mr. Hwang, a mafia business man, had a wife and two daughters that he swore to protect with his life. Forever and only faithful to them.

James Golden...is his half-brother. He was never really right in the head, always weirdly obsessed with his brother. After his brother got married though, he couldn’t accept it, his brother to him was his and his alone. He tried on multiple attempts to murder his brother’s lover, over and over again, but each time Mr.Hwang thwarted him.

Mr. Hwang had had enough of this bull. He disowned his brother.

So his brother dimemebered his wife. Leaving her dismemeberd parts on the bed in which the two used to lay, letting her blood forver stain their precious covers.

He threatened to do the same thing to his daughters.

To as if show that he doesn’t care, he remarried to his current widow. It was cocky...and reckless. James got more creative, at this point he didn’t care for his brother’s woman, now he just wanted his brother to suffer.

He bribed his new wife with the prospect of a perfect life if she worked with him. Naturally she took it but it came with a price. She had to become James’ wife. That involved cooking, cleaning, pleasing him, being with him, and being beat by him.

Obviously Mr.Hwang would notice his wife’s constant exhaustion and irritation, but also her growing bruises. This led to fight after fight, never physical, but the verbal fights hurt just as much.

And his two daughters could only sit witness to it all.

The mafia gathering finally gave James an opening to end his brother’s life with the help of the TXT mafia, which he paid plenty for. 

“He thought once our father was gone that he had won, that he was on top, but then he realized his real intention all along, was to make our father his. But he’s too crazy to see it as a fault of his own, so he blames Soobin because he was the one who held the knife, making Lia pay for it.” Ryujin finished. I sat in stunned shock, Mr. Hwang’s widow now had guilty and regretful tears in her eyes, as Yeji glared down at her hands, Ryujin looked at all of us.

Is...that….this...what? Why?  My thoughts weren’t completing. I wanted to speak, whether it was extra input or words of comfort, but nothing was coming.

“Does he plan to kill Lia like he killed your mother?” Chaeryeong asked hesistantly.

Mr. Hwang’s widow shook her head, “ No, he’s going to kill Soobin.”

“So… Ms. Hwang, are you willing to help us?” Yeji finally spoke.

She thought for a moment.

“Yes.”

I woke up too early... I'm not physically prepared today

The story is almost done😭
But I promise their will be an epilogue for each couple!😀