𝔸ᴅᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

Chaeryeong

Just then my phone vibrated, the conversation went silent as they looked at me. I checked the phone and Soobin's name flashed on the screen, I gulped.

"Don't answer." Yeji stopped my hand.

"What?" Yuna said with a little fear in her voice.

"Soobin… Is not in the best state of mind, especially with Lia gone, and now us missing. Just wait till Taehyun calls."

By now the phone had stopped ringing. 

"Taehyun won't call me, he'll call you." I said to Yeji. She raised an eyebrow.

"Why would he call me?" She questioned.

"Because he-"

Yeji's phone rang now, and who would've guessed that it was Taehyun calling. The girls gaze fell on me before quickly directing back to Yeji. Yeji quickly answered the phone, pressing it against her ear. Sadness and jealously stirred in my chest as I watched her talk.

"We're fine- yes, yes- no." We all listened to her side, she looked into my eyes suddenly. I quickly wiped the hurt from my face, not wanting her to see it.

"I... I don't think she wants to talk right now," Yeji said as she looked into my eyes, I hesitantly nodded.

"Okay, we'll be coming home in a bit."with that she hung up.

Yeji

I could see Chaeryeong holding back.

"So he really does like her." Ms.Hwang scoffed under her breath.

"No he doesn't, he shouldn't." Ryujin reasoned, now we all looked at Chaeryeong who bit her lip, sucking in a shaky breath.

"Yes he does-"

"So he likes Yeji even though you two are dating?" Yuna now spoke.

"We're not dating… He doesn't even consider me as a woman. To him I'm just a princess, a child!" 

My jaw went slack.

"I'm sorry." I said regretfully.

"I don't blame you." Chaeryeong shook her head at me, but I could see she was still hurt.

~~

Later on when we went home.

Sittign outside the house with his fingers pulling at his hair, panicked, when he saw us approaching he jumped to his feet, storming toward us. He bent down to our level, examining us.

“Are you guys okay? Where have you been? Why did you leave? WHat-”

Ryujin stopped him by putting her hand over his mouth.

“We have much to discuss, what matters is that we’re fine.” Soobin stared at her, still wanting to say more but remained silent, removing her hand from his mouth, he nodded. We all went back inside, Taehyun probably talked to Soobin because he was way calmer than I expected. The rest are still on a mission so they won’t be back for a while.

“Hey, Soobin,” I called him as I was ushering the girls into the room to go to sleep.

He peeked his head around the corner.

“Why didn’t you go on the mission with them?” I questioned, I don’t know the mission but normally they would take Soobin with them.

“Becuase… they don’t want me to be reckless. It’s a Lia mission, they found an address and went to investigate.” he sighed.

Wait...address?

“What...address?” I said cautiously, he casually pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to me. Immediately I recognized the address.

“This is James’ house.” I said soullessly.

First day back of school 😭I was so busy so I couldn't post, so I'm posting today, that's also why the chapter is so short...
Anyways in other news, the story is almost over!(idk if that's a good or bad thing tho)