POV - 3

Before the car even came to a complete stop, Harry was already out, running towards the front door, and before he reached the door, it swung open, revealing a heartbreaking sight.

Louis, standing there with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes.

Louis had woken up after Niall had spoken to Harry, so Niall had told him that Harry was on his way. He didn't want Harry to see him in such a state, but he also wanted the boy to just hold him tight.

Harry's face softens when he looks at Louis face, seeing tears form in his eyes yet again.

Harry wastes no time, he moves forward taking the younger boy in his arms and hugging him tightly.

Louis starts to sob against Harry's chest and puts his arms around Harry's waist, holding on tightly.

"It's okay Lou, you're okay." Harry says while gently taking Louis' face into both his hands, placing chaste kisses on both his eyes and then on his cheecks. He looks into the two blue pools right in front of him, "Please don't cry, love." He pleads softly and hugs him again.

Louis calms down after a few minutes. He loosens his grip around Harry's waist and steps back a bit to look up at his face. And that's when he sees the unfimiliar face behind them.

"Hi." He hears the guy say, moving forward and holding out a hand greet Louis. "I'm Zayn, Harry's friend." He continues and Louis shakes his hand.

"I'm Louis." He says softly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Harry quickly says as he only now remembers Louis has never met his best friend. "Zee insisted on driving me here." He continues, drawing Louis closer to his chest again.

"It's nice to finally meet you Louis. I've heard so much about you." Zayn says with a smile and Louis smiles back shyly, now nuzzling his face into Harry's neck.

Liam appears after a few seconds. "Hi I'm Liam," he says, holding out his hand towards Zayn to greet him. "Niall's busy making hot chocolate, would you like some?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, thanks, that'd be great. I'm Zayn. Harry's friend." Zayn answers.

"Oh yeah, Niall mentioned that you were driving Harry." Liam replies with a friendly smile, before looking at Harry "You okay with hot chocolate Harry?" He then asks.

"Hot chocolate's perfect, thanks Liam." Harry replies lifting his hand a little from Louis' back to greet the boy before he turns around and heads back to the kitchen.

"Let's go sit down yeah?" Harry suggests and takes Louis hand, leading him to the living room.

He sits down on the 2 seater couch and then pulls Louis onto his lap, holding him tightly.

Louis blushes a bit and hides his face in the crook of Harry's neck. "You probably want to know what's going on with me, before you start thinking that I'm batshit crazy." Louis softly says.

Harry looks into Louis' eyes and smiles softly. "I could never think that Lou." He wipes the fresh tears rolling down Louis' cheek away with his thumbs. "This Nick guy is not worth your tears, baby." Harry softly pulls his head down towards his chest. Louis blushes at the sound of the nickname Harry used. "Whenever you are ready to talk about it, we can. But right now, I just wanna be here for you, okay?" Louis nods, and Harry gives the younger boy a chatse kiss on top of his head.

They sit like this until Niall enters the room with their hot chocolate. Louis only lifts his head and thanks Niall when he takes his hot chocolate, not moving from Harry's lap. Harry keeps his one arm around Louis' waist as he takes his drink with his free hand.

They all drink their hot chocolate in comfortable silence. When done Liam takes the empty cups to the kitchen and places them in the dishwasher.

"Are you going to stay over?" Louis asks while looking deep into the green orbs right in front of him.

A shy smile tugs at the corners of Harry's mouth, "That was definitely the plan." Harry says. "Zayn will go check into a nearby hotel." He continues.

"Don't be silly, Harry!" Niall quickly says. "Zayn is more than welcome to sleep in the guest bedroom." Niall says as he gets up. "Let me go show you where it is, as well as the bathroom you can use." Niall then says to Zayn who also gets up and they start walking down the hall.

"Maybe we should also turn in, it is quite late." Harry says softly.

"Yeah." Louis answers with a shy smile, before getting up and taking Harry's hand, leading him to his bedroom.

Just as they reach Louis' bedroom door, Niall comes walking out of the guest bedroom.

"Just so you know, I'm sleeping in the room right next to this one, and I can hear everything," Niall says matter-of-factly while staring at Harry. When Harry does not say anything, he continues, "Just to be clear popstar, what I'm actually trying to say is, keep it in your pants hey?"

Harry's eyes went wide and Louis' mouth falls open. "Oh my gosh Niall." Louis says, facepalming himself out of embarresment, and then pulling Harry into the room and locking the door.

"Did you bring payamas?" Louis asks walking towards the bed.

"Nope, don't really wear them. I normally sleep naked, but I'll keep my boxers on tonight." Harry replies, both boys slightly blushing at his answer.

"O-okay." Louis stutters, eyes locked with Harry's.

He starts getting into bed, while Harry starts taking his clothes off before he also gets under the covers.

Both boys just lying now in an awkward silence.

"Harry." Louis is the first to talk.

"Yeah?" Harry answers looking at the silhouette of the boy next to him, wanting to hold him in his arms so badly, but not knowing how to initiate the move to do so.

"Are you just gonna lay there? I really need to be held when I'm sad, you know." Louis then says and Harry immediately scoots closer to the younger boy, wrapping his arm around his waist. Louis snuggling into Harry's chest.

And this is how they peacefully drift off to sleep.

27 December