POV - 7

It's past midnight already, and Louis has been watching the video cameras, waiting for the first sign that Harry is home. He can't wait to see him anymore.

He feels so proud of the older boy, not because he is the one that Harry has fallen for, but because Harry will now be able to live his life the way he wants to, without the interference of his management team.

As soon as his sees lights shining at the gate and the gate starts opening, Louis starts running out the front door towards the car driving up the long driveway.

When Harry sees Louis running towards them, he instructs the driver to stop and gets out just in time to catch the younger boy leaping into his arms.

Louis takes Harry's face in both his hands, smashing their lips together and starts wrapping his legs around the older boys' waist.

Harry's hands slips around Louis' thighs to keep him steady. He drags his tongue over the younger boys' lower lip asking for entrance and Louis quickly allows. Harry deepens the kiss and soon they need to break free to catch their breath.

"Fuck, I'm so proud of you!" Louis whispers close to Harry's ear and the older boy smiles into Louis' neck before he starts walking towards the house.

When they reach the house, Harry immediately starts walking towards his bedroom. As soon as they reach it, Louis locks the door and Harry moves towards his bed, softly placing Louis down before he wipes the hair out of the younger boys' face.

Seconds later, Louis is lying on his back and Harry moves to stradle the boy underneath him. He leans forward and starts placing soft kisses on Louis' neck all the way down to his collar bone, lightly sucking and softly biting, leaving little love marks.

Louis moans softly and Harry captures his lips, kissing him slowly, before he moves back down to the younger boys' neck.

Harry breaks the contact to sit up straight while he starts taking Louis' shirt off. He leans back down, finding Louis' sweet spot just beneath his ear, gently sucking on it while grinding their hips together. He continues grinding until the blue eyed boy is a whimpering mess underneath him.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful, Lou." Harry says before he kisses Louis again.

When they break for air, Louis starts taking of the shirt Harry is wearing before he moves down to unbutton the older boys' pants and then his own.

He tugs at Harry's pants signalling for him to take them of, and when Harry gets up from the bed to get undressed, Louis quickly takes his own jeans and boxers off, taking his hard cock in his hand as he starts stroking himself while watching as the older boy undresses himself.

"Harryyyyyyy," he whines "hurry up!!" He starts begging.

Harry wastes no time and he is back on top of Louis in seconds, taking both their cocks in his one hand and running it up and down their lengths. Louis moans at the contact and starts moving his hips in rhythm with Harry's strokes.

"Oh fuck Lou, this feels so good." Harry moans before he leans forward, connecting their lips again.

"Mhmmm," Louis moans into the kiss and breaks away, looking into Harry's eyes.

"Fuck! Harry- please," Louis starts begging as Harry keeps stroking their cocks together. "Please, Harry, ple-" he is cut off when Harry smashes their lips together again.

Harry breaks the kiss. "Okay, I've got you, Lou." He whispers and leans over to his bedside table, getting a condom and a bottle of lube from the top drawer and coverving three of his fingers with it. He lets the bottle and condom fall on the bed next to them, and he moves his fingers down to Louis heat.

Louis eyes shoot open when Harry inserts his first finger.

"You okay Lou?" Harry asks before placing a soft kiss on the younger boys' jaw.

"M okay, you can move it." Louis says and closes his eyes when Harry start moving his finger in and out of Louis puckering hole.

Louis starts pushing down on Harry's finger, meeting Harry's rhythm. "You can add another one." He says softly. And Harry does. Louis stiffens a bit at the intrusion, but soon enough he is grinding down onto Harry's fingers again.

Harry watches the younger boys' face as he starts curling his fingers inside of him, and is pleased to see the look on his face when he brushes over his prostate. Louis moans loudly and grips the bedsheets with both his hands, his knuckles turning white. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, do that again, please." He starts moaning and Harry does as he's told.

Harry soon enters a third finger and Louis' moans become louder.

After a few minutes, Harry removes his fingers, wiping them on the bedsheets and Louis whimpers at the loss of contact.

Harry is quick to tear open the condom packet with his teeth, sliding it over his hard cock with one swift move. He rubs some lube on his length and takes some on his fingers to rub over Louis' hole again. His green eyes not breaking contact with the two blue pools staring up at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks hovering over Louis, peppering his jawline with sweet kisses.

Louis only nods his head, and turns his head to connect their lips while Harry positions himself at Louis' entrance.

When Harry starts entering him, Louis stiffens and the older boy continues to slowly push forward until he's bottomed out. He keeps still, giving Louis time to adjust.

He looks down at the younger boy who now has his eyes closed, and sees tears rolling down the side of his face.

"Louis, love?" He says, concern evident in his voice. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks, not sure if he should pull out or continue to keep still.

After a few moments, Louis shakes he's head, lightly moving his hips as he locks his arms around Harry's neck, kissing him pasionately.

Harry starts to slowly thrust in and out, and soon Louis is meeting his rhythm, clawing the older boy's back.

Harry lifts himself up and throws Louis' legs over his shoulders, adjusting his angle a bit while watching the younger boys' face, until he finds his prostate. "Found it." He says with a smirk when Louis' eyes shoots open again.

Harry increases the speed of his thursts, hitting Louis' prostate over and over again, before he takes the younger boys' cock in his hand, pumping it in rhythm with his thrusts.

Louis' moans becomes louder and Harry thrives on the beautiful sounds escaping his mouth.

"Har-ry!" Louis moans between thrusts. "I'm gon-na cum!" He continues, gripping the sheets tightly again, throwing his head back and arching his back.

"Come for me Lou." Harry encourages while he continues to stroke Louis' cock and starts thrusting harder into the younger boy. "I'm close as well."

Louis can feel his high building in the pit of his stomach, and mere seconds later, he's releasing all over Harry's hand and his own stomach, shouting Harry's name. Harry continues stroking the younger boys' cock, helping him through his high, before he continues to thrust hard and fast again, chasing his own orgasm.

He doesn't last much longer, and comes at the sound of Louis' name slipping from his mouth.

Louis whimpers again at the loss of contact when Harry slowly pulls out and discards the used condom into the nearby trashcan.

He leans forward and kisses Louis again before he gets up and goes to the bathroom, coming back with a damp cloth to clean the younger boy with.

When he is satisfied that they are both clean, they get into bed and Louis cuddles into his chest. Harry smiles into Louis hair, before he kisses the younger boys' head, wrapping his arm around Louis' waist.

"You are so beautiful Lou, I'm so lucky to have you." Harry says softly and he can feel Louis smiling against his chest.

"I'm the lucky one." Louis answers and Harry tightens his grip around the younger boy, pulling him even closer before they drift off into a peacefull sleep.

30 December