POV - 4

When Harry wakes up the next morning, he is met by two beautiful blue eyes, and a bright smile.

"Good morning beautiful." He says to Louis, rubbing circles on the younger boys' back with his fingertips.

Louis starts blushing, swallows hard and says "morning handsome", not breaking eye contact.

They both lean a bit forward, about to share a kiss, when someone wiggles the door handle. "Louis, why is this door locked?" They hear Niall's voice on the other side. Then three fast knocks. "Come on Louis, what are you guys doing in there? Open this door." Niall continues

Louis starts giggling and Harry soon starts smiling himself. Louis cups Harry's cheek with his hand and leans in, meeting Harry's lips for a soft and languid kiss. He closes his eyes and feels butterflies erupting in his stomach as Harry pulls him closer.

"Louis, I swear... I will break down this door if you don't open it now!! And Harry, when I do, you better be fully dressed." They hear Niall say loudly, so they break up the kiss, and then a more softer voice speaks up.

"Niall, chill, if they were having sex, Louis would be screaming his lungs out. Harry has a huge dick, Louis won't be able to keep quiet." Harry recognizes the voice as Zayn's and then starts blushing. Louis starts giggling again.

"Louis, open this door now!" Niall says, panic in his voice evident.

"Oh for fuck sake Niall," Louis says getting out of bed and walking over to the door, unlocking it, pulling it open and sticking his head out. "You're such a cockblock, you know!" He says rolling his eyes.

Niall's eyes went wide and Louis starts laughing. "Would you calm your tits please. Why are you shouting this early in the morning?"

"Why was this door locked?" Niall backpanned tapping the door.

"Because, when two people like each other, they lock the door before they go to sleep, so their nosey friends don't interrupt their sexy time." Louis answers jokingly, looking back into the room to see if Harry is finished getting dressed. Niall's mouth falls open and Louis starts laughing again, pulling the door open to reveal a fully dressed Harry. "You can relax my little leprechaun, nothing happened. Like Zayn said, you probably would have heard me." Louis continues and then winks and smirks at his blonde friend.

Niall swallows hard, realising that maybe he was just over reacting. "Well, I actually just came here to tell you that breakfast is ready." A pink blush creeping from his neck to his cheeks.

"Oh thanks, let me just brush my teeth, and I'll be there." Harry says with a smile while walking up behind Louis, wrapping his arms around his waist and softly kissing him in his neck, continuing the sharade to mess with Niall.

"Okay, well, don't take too long. Cold eggs are just disgusting." Niall snaps at Harry.

Louis catching on to what Harry is up to, puts his hands over Harry's on his waist and looks up at him, saying "oh don't worry, I've got two hot eggs for you if those gets cold."

They both look over to Niall, only to see a shocked expression on his face. Zayn catching on to what the two boys are up to, starts laughing and soon Louis and Harry follows, not being able to contain their laughter anymore.

Niall huffs and turns around, walking back to the kitchen.

After breakfast, the boys were sitting in the living room, watching an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, when Harry spoke up.

"I've been thinking, and I really don't want to spring this on you, but I need to get back to London to follow through on my commitments, and I was wondering if you'd like to go back with me?" Harry says looking at Louis.

"No, he can't go!" They hear Niall say, jumping up from where he was sitting next to Liam. "We are playing a game on the eighth and he needs to play." He continues, looking straight at Harry. "And he's very fragile right now, I don't want you taking advantage of him." Niall finally spat pointing to Louis, still looking at Harry.

"Niall..." Liam starts.

"Don't Niall me, Li. He's been through enough. You saw it!! You helped pick up the pieces." Niall now snaps at Liam, tears forming in his eyes.

"Niall, I would never do something to hurt Lou, I respect him way to much. I could literally feel my heart breaking last night when I saw his distraught face." Harry swallows hard. "You might not think much of me, but I can promise you that what you read in newspapers and on the internet, that's not me. That is what the media wants to portray me as. Some sex symbol, that can't get enough." He looks at Louis now. "I'm not that person." Then he looks back to Niall. "If I were, I would have gotten with him when we first met." He continues, pointing to Louis. "But I didn't. Why? Because I respect him."

Liam stands up, walking over to where Niall is standing in front of Harry, putting his arm around his boyfriend's waist and squeezing lightly.

Harry looks down to the ground. "I don't know what this Nick guy did to Lou, and I won't pressure him to tell me." He looks back up to Niall, trying his best to reassure the Irish lad of his intentions. "He can do it on his own time. When he's ready. I just want to be there for him and make sure he's okay." Harry says, now looking at Louis. "Hell, my house is big enough, you and Liam can come with. I really just want to be near him and hold him when he needs to be held." Harry says, staring back at Niall but pointing to Louis.

"I'd love to." They hear Louis suddenly say. "I mean, you were gonna come here on the fourth anyways." He continues and shrugs.

The two boys looks at him, Harry with a fond expression on his face, and Niall with a look of disbelief.

"Well," the blonde boy finally speaks up "looks like we're all going back to London then."

28 December