HS - 9

HarryStyles

Liked by @NiallH, @HarrysKiwi and 21,930,716 others

@HarryStyles - Happy New Year 🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations to the winner of our song writing competition, Mr Louis Tomlinson. His song 'I want to write you a song', is an absolute masterpiece and I can't wait to start the recording process!

Stay safe, all the love, H.

Comments
@TommoTops - O!!!M!!!G!!!!! Where the fuck is Louis at? He won!!!??? This is going to be the best year!!! @LouisT @LiamP @NiallH @HazzaH

@LouisT_Fan - so excited for Louis! He is going to freak out!!! Why hasn't he commented yet? @HazzaH are you keeping him busy 😏😏
|
@LouisT - OMG woman!! I'm here and I'm honored to have won. But you can really wipe that smirk of your face 🤪
|
@LouisT_Fan -okay okay, but what took you so long to reply?
|
@LouisT - not that it's any of your business, but I was rather busy. Okay?
|
@LouisT_Fan - I bet it was Edward that was keeping you busy hey 😏😏
|
@LouisT - oh, you just don't give up, do you??

@LarryIsReal - OMG Louis wrote a song and Harry's going to sing it!! My life is complete 🥰🥰

💚💙💚💙💚
Twenty minutes earlier

"Don't do it Harry," Louis pleads. "When we decide to come out, it will look like favouritism." He continues trying to take Harry's phone out of his hands.

"What are you talking about Lou?" Harry questions holding on tightly to his phone.

"Don't make me the winner of the competition, please!" Louis starts begging

"Oh, you are so cute when you're begging, baby." Harry says with a smirk while looking up into the blue eyes of the boy straddling his lap. He puts his phone down, and wraps his arms around Louis' waist, pulling the younger boy closer, leaving a trail of kisses down his neck, a moan escaping Louis' mouth. "But honestly," he starts speaking again. "There was no competition really, your song was by far the best," Harry pecks Louis' lips and smiles brightly. "And it wasn't only up to me. The descision was unanimous. Received a full five out of five votes." He continues and picks up his phone again. Louis dropping his head in defeat. "Now let me finish this post quickly." He then says and continues typing.

When he's done, he puts the phone back on his bedside table and turns back to Louis, he starts sucking on the younger boys' colarbones. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck, grinding down on him so their crotches rub together. They are both still in their boxers as they had decided to sleep in today.

Harry's hands moves down to Louis' bum and he starts kneading it while Louis continues to grind down onto Harry's crotch. It doesn't take long before they are both hard, breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

Louis smirks when he sees Harry throwing his head back, he leans a bit closer to Harry's ear and says "I wanna ride you."

Harry's head shoots back up, immediatly connecting his lips with Louis'.

Louis breaks the kiss and pushes the older boy back so he's lying down on his back before he proceeds to take off both their boxers.

"Holy fuck, Lou, you are going to be the death of me." Harry says, looking at Louis crawling towards him.

Louis stradles the older boy again, grinding down again, rubbing their now bare cocks together. He throws his head back and grinds a few more times, before Harry places his hands on Louis' hips.

"Fuck it Louis, I'm not gonna last if you continue this." Harry says, his eyes locked on their cocks still rubbing together.

Louis starts giggling, holding his one hand over his mouth. He leans forward to the bedside table, getting the lube and a condom from the top drawer.

Harry holds out his hand and Louis places the condom in it. Harry quickly puts the condom on and holds out his hand again, for Louis to squirt some lube on, so he can open the younger boys' hole, but Louis just ignores him, squirting lube only onto his own hand. "Don't worry about it, Haz, I'm still loose from last night." Louis says, before he leans down and passionatly kisses Harry, while he rubs lube onto Harry's hard cock and his own hole.

Louis breaks the kiss and lifts himself up a bit allowing Harry to position his cock at Louis' entrance before he starts lowering himself onto it.

Louis closes his eyes and winces when he's taken the whole of Harry's cock inside of himself. Harry puts his hands on the younger boys' hips and says, "you are so fucking beautiful."

Louis opens his eyes and looks down into the dark green eyes looking back at him. He leans down and starts kissing Harry while slowly starting to move his hips in a figure eight. Harry moans into Louis' mouth, tightening the grip on his hips.

Louis breaks the kiss and starts taking a squat position, resting his hands on Harry's chest as he starts moving up and down on the older boys' cock. He throws his head back, showing off all the little love bites Harry recently marked him with.

He continues to ride Harry for a while, before the older boy starts bucking his hips, meeting Louis' rhythm and starts thrusting into him. Louis takes his own cock in his one hand and starts pumping it.

'I'm so close Harry!" Louis says loudly and throws his head back. Harry continues thrusting, harder and faster, his knuckles turning white because of his grip on Louis' hips.

Louis pumps himself a few more times before he comes over Harrys chest and his own hand, shouting Harry's name loudly. Harry comes shortly after, thrusting hard into Louis, moaning Louis name and a couple of profanities. Louis sits down, slowly riding Harry's cock again, helping him through his high.

Louis leans forward, nuzzling into Harrys neck, feeling Harry's cock go soft inside of him. Harry slowly pulls it out and Louis gasps at the loss of contact.

They're still lying naked on the bed, when they hear someone knock three times and then the door swings open, revealing Niall coming in with two bowls in his hands.

Louis jumps up and tries to pull the one side of the duvet over them, but it gets stuck underneath Harry.

"Oh please Lou, I've already seen it all." Niall starts laughing and says"now, here's your breakfast." as he hands each of them a bowl.

"Is this carrots?" Louis asks with a frown.

"Yeah. It is fucking carrots. Because the two of you are going at it like fucking rabbits." He shouts and turns around to leave, but turns back around again. "Oh and by the way Harry, I'm happy to see you're 'staying safe'." He adds wiggling his eyebrows and using air quotes, making fun of Harry's instagram post, but also letting the older boy know that he saw the condom on his now flaccid dick. He winks at them and then starts laughing. "Now eat up boys, the days' only starting!" He says before he prances out of the room.

The two boys are left blushing. They look at each other, then at the bowls full of grated carrots in their hands and then back at each other before they start giggling softly.

1 January