Larry - 11

Whatsapp Messaging

Harry - Congrats on the win my baby

Louis - Thanks my love

Louis - I miss you so fucking much

Harry - I miss you too

Louis - Yeah, how much do you miss me

Harry - like a lot baby

Louis - aaaah 💚

Harry - how much do you miss me?

Louis - how long before you have to go on stage babe?

Harry - 3 minutes my love 😔😔

Louis - 😏😏

Louis - I miss you this much 👆👆

Louis - have fun my love

Harry - nooooooo baby whyyyyyyyy?

Harry - Holy fuck

Harry - what am I going to do now???

Harry - Louis!!!!!!!

Harry - baaabyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Harry - I can't believe you're doing this to me!!

Harry - you little shit

Harry - Looouuuuuuuu

Harry - I'm so going to get you back for this 🤦‍♂️

Harry - I'm hard now!!!

Harry - fuck

💚💙💚💙💚

Louis sits on his bed, giggling at the messages Harry is sending.

He can't help his giggles when he connects to the livestream that Harry has arranged for him and his friends. He feels like a little boy that has just been caught doing something naughty.

He sits and waits excitedly for Harry to come on stage, and starts laughing as soon as he sees the older boy making his appearance, his one hand strategically placed over his crotch area, as he walks across the stage, belting out his single, Kiwi.

During the song, he sometimes forgets that he has something to hide and the crowd starts going crazy every time he moves his hand. As soon as he realizes, he quickly moves his hand back and smiles shyly.

"How are you doing London?" Harry shouts to the crowd after he's finished singing the first song.

They go crazy and Harry shyly drops his head, shaking it slowly from side to side before he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Okay." He says, now looking up. "Might as well address the elephant in the room." He continues and gestures down to the bulge in his pants and the crowd erupts in cheers. Shouting and wolf whisteling could be heard all around.

"This my friends," he starts saying and then shyly puts both his hands over his face. He looks up and starts giggling. "This is what my dear boyfriend decided to give me three minutes before I had to come on stage."

The crowd goes crazy once again. Louis can hear Liam and Niall bursting out in laughter, as they are currently watching the show in the living room.

"Speaking of." Harry starts talking again. "The next song I'm going to sing for you, is a song that he wrote. I hope you guys enjoy it." He says and pulls a chair closer taking a seat as he starts singing 'I want to write you a song'.

Louis fondly looks at his phone's screen as Harry sings the song. When the song is finished, Louis draws himself a hot bath and gets in, watching the rest of Harry's concert while laying in the bath tub.

💚💙💚💙💚

Whatsapp Messaging (after the show)

Louis - you are so cute my baby

Harry - no no no

Harry - don't come with your sweet talk now 😔

Louis - aahh I still love you 💚

Harry - you're so lucky I love you too 💙

Harry - but I'm still gonna get you back

Harry - that was so embarrassing baby 🤦‍♂️

Louis - 🥰

Louis - your show was amazing babe

Harry - thank you my baby

Harry - you'll be at the next one, I can't wait 💙

Louis - that makes two of us 💚

Harry - I just got home, gonna take a shower and then go to bed

Harry - wish you were here

Harry - I miss you so much

Louis - 2 more sleeps babe 💙

Louis - I miss you too 😭

Harry - don't cry my baby, I love you

Louis - I love you too

Louis - sleep tight x

26 January