Having her here

The first couple of days of us being here was quiet. Adam and Cody went back to work at the restaurant and Tyler had a subbing job at my school. Momma Margret has been treating me like I am a baby and Chris has not left my side. We got a call yesterday they found Matt about 2 miles from here. The cops said that I was going to have to testify against him. Not a problem for me at all. 

Momma Margret is going home for a little while and she has asked Chris to go with her. I knew Chris would come to see me when she could.  I was ready to go back to work at the restaurant I was tired of sitting around. I have been here for over 3 weeks now.  I don't get to see the guys so maybe if I go back to work I can at least see Adam and Cody.

I spent the day cleaning up the house and I figured I would make dinner for at least Tyler and me.  I had my phone hooked up to the house's sound system. I thought I was the only one home besides the men Adam hired to watch the house. I have already got so used to them being around.  I was dancing around singing 'Let's get lost' by G-Eazy "Let's get lost... let's get lost" "Take me down all the way down" "Let's get lost tonight" was whispered in my ear. I turned and it was Adam. I gasped for air. It is the first time since the hospital he has touched me. I placed my hands on his chest and whispered his name.  "We need to talk Angel," he said so seriously I was scared. Maybe I should have gone back home with Momma Margret. I felt the knot in my throat and the tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't look up at him I just said ok and went to the kitchen to check on dinner.  He followed.

I turned around and was hiding the tears rolling down my cheek.  The faster I was wiping them away the faster they were falling.  "Should I call Momma to come to get me?" I asked him without looking at him? I went to get my phone off of the counter and he stopped me, grabbing my waist. "No god no baby, I never want you to leave me."  He pulled me into his chest he rubbed his large hand through my hair. "We need to talk about meeting my family and us" I looked at him with tears still falling. He took his thumb and wiped them away. 

We went and sat on the couch, he asked me how did Momma Margret tell me. "I was born for you," I said looking at him really not knowing what it really meant.  "I just learned about all of this when I turned 18 and my family found out I was alive." He said holding my hand. He explained to me how his family was part of a pack that started over 50 years ago. They would have children that were meant to become a family.  It could be that a male child was born to share a female child with other males. They have rules that they have to follow. If the female has more than one male they will have an Alpha husband.  That's where I got lost.  You mean to tell me that my dream could come true.  It was their way of making sure that the real meaning of love and happiness still existed in the world.  The female was to marry the Alpha and bear his child first. 
"Angel, do you understand what I just told you? Do you understand that we will be married soon and we will then be expected to begin our own family?" I answer him " yes Adam I understand and I want to do what I was born to do" he looked at me, "But Angel it won't just be me you will be marrying, Cody and Tyler have joined my family. You will be married to the three of us." He had a scared look on his face "If you don't want to marry us you don't have to Baby"
" Adam, I have had the same dream for four years about you telling me that you were going to marry me, that all three of you were going to marry me." I climbed on his lap straddling him "I want to spend the rest of my life making you Cody and Ty happy, but are you guys sure you want me?" I felt someone behind me then heard " of course we want you forever" whispered in my ear. I turned and my lips met Cody's.

All three of my guys were home with me tonight. We all sat at the dining room table eating the dinner I made. It was my first time cooking for them. "Angel this wonderful, I am starting to think spending all that money on the school to learn how to cook was a waste, I should have let you teach me," Adam said as he got to clear the table and kissing me on my cheek.  Cody pulled me over onto his lap. He buried his face in my neck "You smell so fucking good" He started kissing my neck, he ran his hand up my back to my hair wrapping his hand with my hair. He pulled my head back "So you are going to be ours forever" He said pressing his face into my cheek. The tone of his voice made me ruin my panties.  I felt him grow under me I looked at him when he let my hair go. "Yes that's what you do, that's what you have done to me for years" I felt my cheeks burn from blushing. He was a pretty big guy and from what I felt he is pretty big down there also.  He stood up holding me and he followed Adam and Tyler into the living room. I looked over and saw Tyler kissing Adam. That's who I heard kissing Adam in the hospital. Wait ... are they gay and I am just a cover-up for his family?  The feeling that I felt earlier just came back. Yeah, they just told me all this shit about marrying me and having kids, But are they gonna love me.  

Cody turned me to where I had my legs on the outside of his. I am feeling so close to him right now. I wanna kiss him so bad. He is just starring at me. "What?" I whispered to him.  He smiles and looks down, it looked like he was looking at our now touching areas. He looked back up at my face... "I can't believe I have you back in my lap" I felt a chill as he reached his hand to the back of my head and pulling closer to his face. His eyes were going from my mouth to my eyes then he landed his lips on mine. He bit my bottom lip making me part my lips shoving his tongue deep in my mouth.  "He is doing it Baby" I heard Adam tell Tyler. Wait what is he doing?  Oh, fuck nevermind I feel it now. He is making me fall in love with him all over again.  It felt like we were kissing forever then I felt him run his hand under my shirt. He traced my breast with just one finger.  He pulled away from our kiss looking at me again "I waited for you, Angel I have never been with a woman" I broke down and started crying I didn't remember if I was still a virgin. I didn't know if Matt stole it from me. I buried my face into Cody's neck.  I felt the couch dip down on both sides and three sets of hands-on me. "Baby what's wrong," Cody asked in his very sexy voice. I sat up to see their faces "I don't remember if I ... I am still a ..."  Tyler put his finger on my lips as he got on his knees on the couch. He pulled my face to his "Baby he didn't take it, we got to you before he could. Remember we told you in the hospital"  I sobbed loudly, it wasn't because I was sad it was because I was happy that I could give myself to my future husbands. Tyler kissed me, His kiss was rougher than Cody's. I needed to breathe he literally took my breath away.  Cody's finger returned to my breast. I looked over to Adam and all of a sudden I felt that I needed him. I crawled off of Cody and climbed onto Adam's lap. He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest "I fucking needed you Angel"  what he didn't realize I needed him more. I needed all of them.