almost time

I have been watching her every night here at the restaurant. She is so beautiful and soon I pray she will be mine. I have less than a week. After learning that I have a very large family shocked me. For years I was told I had no one but Ms. Margret and the guys. Then came My Angel. I am thankful for the family I have found though. They have helped me build my restaurant and thought me and the guys so much about what my family believes in.

Tyler is going to her house today to see how she is handling things. Angel has been at the restaurant a lot. She doesn't know that we own it yet. Soon she will not have to work if she does not want to. I will not force her to quit her job. If she wants to go to college then she will be able to. I will not take her away from her life, we just want to be added to it.

I woke up to Momma cooking breakfast for Chris and me. I could not have asked for a better home to grow up in. Momma Margret has made sure I had everything I needed and wanted. I have no clue how she was able to buy me a new car when I turned 16. I know the state does not give her that much money for me.

"Good morning my girls," she says as she puts a plate in front of  Chris and me. The doorbell rings. Momma went and answered it. Chris was telling me why she and Anna are not talking when I felt a heavy arm wrap around my shoulders. I smelt a wonderful smelling man. I turned and there stood my Ty. "Good morning Izzy... And Chris is it?." God, he has only gotten even more gorgeous since he left. Momma made him a plate and he sat next to her across from me. I saw Momma smile a smile she has not smiled since he left.  I found myself staring at him.  A smile formed on my face and his. I moved my foot under the table giving Ty a grin.  I lifted his pant leg with my toe. I acted like I was talking to Chris about my party this Saturday.  "Hey, Ty and your friend should come to my birthday party Saturday." He looked over to momma like he was asking permission to come. "We will be here, can't believe our Little Izz is turning 18"  I got up out of my chair and put my plate in the sink. I was being watched the whole time.  

Momma and Tyler were talking for a little bit before he went to go leave.  I came up with an excuse for me to run to my car as he was walking out.  As he walked to his truck "Momma told me why you left Ty"  He turned and looked down at me. "I know I was born for Adam, Where is he, Ty?" I put one hand on his chest and in my other hand, I traced his jawline with my finger.  "He will be here Saturday for that's all I know Izz"   I kissed his cheek "Why all the secrets Ty?"  Looking in my eyes with the sadness in his eyes  "We will explain to you I promise Angel, but I need to go"  I stepped back "Yeah your partner is waiting on you."   Once again I watched one of the guys drive away.

Tyler came into the office with a pissed off look on his face. "Momma told her everything" I watched Adam's face change.  "She was asking where you are Adam."  he sat down next to me and grabbed my hand "She is ready"