Her surprise

I woke up with two amazing men in the bed.  I got up and went to the bathroom. I finished up and went to make coffee when I heard Chris yell.  I went to make coffee when the door slammed open. I turned and there she stood. "Baby what's the matter?" I grabbed her and pulled her to me.  Her eyes were swollen from crying. Ty walked out of the room at the same time Adam did. "What's going on guys?" Adam asked walking to Ty. It looked as if he had been crying also.  "I told him about me going to Alabama for college." It was news to me also "He wants me to not go" I watched Ty shake his head. "That's not what I said baby I asked her to go to the local college" I pulled her face up to look at me. "How come you didn't tell me you were going to Alabama Chris?" She played with her fingers "I wasn't sure if I was gonna go"  I looked her in her eyes "We will talk about this when we get home baby" I tell her and leaned kissing her Not just a peck either I kissed her as if I was trying to convince her to stay. I wave Ty over to us. I looked up at him I felt myself getting lost in his eyes I felt the need to feel his lips, I guess he felt the same. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed his lips into mine. I still had Chris in my arms I heard her whisper "fuck this is fucking hot" I pulled away from Ty and started giggling.  

Adam stood behind me, he ran his hand up my back to the back of my neck he then wrapped my hair around his hand. I moaned out because it was turning me on.  I watched Ty stare at him as he held Chris to his chest.  I didn't know what was going on, all I know my soaking wet pussy was beginning to ache. I saw Ty's eyes move to something behind me.  I could smell him as he walked up behind me. He had just got out of the shower.  He placed his hand on my stomach "Baby you need to go and take a shower and get dressed. You and Chris"s outfit is on our bed."  I turned  "yes sir" Adam let go of me. I grabbed Chris seeing how her clothes were in my room She may as well take a shower in my room and it will give us some time to talk. Even though we are here together, I miss her. She has been spending time with Ty and I have been with the guys. 

We took a shower together playing around a little bit. Touching each other tits and kissing some. After drying off we went to walk into the room when we both stopped. What we walked in on was so fucking hot that I was going to have to turn around and take another shower.  Ty was on his knees with Adam standing in front of him sliding his hard cock into his mouth. Cody was laying on the bed in just his boxers. "C'mere ladies," He said, holding his arms out for us. I crawled into his arms pulling Chris along with me.  "It's hot ain't it," He asked pulling me up to kiss him. Chris was laying in between my legs until Cody pulled me over him to the other side, Chris crawled up to Cody so he could hold the both of us. He leaned and kissed me "Is this OK with you?" He whispered in my ear. Of course, it was OK with me "Yes Baby I love this."I rubbed my hand over his chest then down to his boxers. I looked at him and started thinking about how I have dreamed and wished over the past four years that I would be this close to him.  My hand glided down to his stomach then my finger ran under the hem of his boxers. He grabbed my hand and shook his head no. "Why," I asked him. Adam heard me and laughed "He is being punished baby", I pouted sticking my bottom lip out. I crawled to the end of the bed still naked being watched by Cody and Chris. "But Daddy I wanna play with Cody" He shook his head no "You are going to tell your wife no"  I folded my arms across my chest, "Yep I sure am"  I turned around and looked at Cody and Chris, they both were laughing at me. I got off of the bed walked to the side Chris was on I grabbed both of her feet and pulled her to me "You won't let me play with Cody then I will play with Chrissy," She looked up at me I grinned at her.  I pulled her up and kissed her letting her go I leaned down to her breast and started kiss and licking her nipples. I had never done anything like this before. I was really liking it. She let out a small moan. I grabbed her titties just as I would like for mine to be grabbed. I had her legs wide open showing off her pretty little pussy. I ran my hand down her stomach stopping right before her pussy. I looked at Adam and Ty they both were now standing and watching what was going to do next. I pressed my wet pussy against Chris's It felt really good to me and from the way she was moaning she like it also. I got down on my knees and pulled her ass closer to me. I started with just kissing her then I stuck the tip of my tongue inside her wet folds. I spread her juicy pussy lips and started sucking on her swollen clit. "Oh fuck Izzy"  I looked up and now they were on the bed sitting by Cody. Their cocks were so hard. I slid one finger into my lover while still suck and licking her clit. I wanted her to cum for me so bad. I slid the second finger into her. She started moving her hips riding my fingers as if it was a cock. "Oh fuck baby I am gonna cum." I licked hard and faster  pulling away for long enough to say "Baby girl please cum I wanna taste all of you." I heard the guys whispering shit back forth to each other I didn't care right now I wanted Chris to cum. "ohhh Momma I am cumming" I smiled feeling her pussy bare down on my fingers "Oh I know baby, give it all to me."  When she finished she sat up and fell down on the floor straddling me She wrapped her arms around my neck looking me in my eyes "That was amazing baby girl... " She smashed her lips to mine "I love you Elizabeth" she rubbed my face with tears in her eyes "I love you Chris, a lot more than you know"  we stood up still being watched "I am hungry can we go get some food now please," I asked brushing my hair like nothing just happened .